1. 5 man party gives 300% IP win or lose. Anyone wants to do it? Even if you suck or you're low level, it's 300%!!!

in league of course....
    I don't even know what IP stands for.

2. Influence Points. Points in the game.

Think of it has gold in WoW, which with it you buy some other stuff.

3. Iron Maiden's Book of Souls album got leaked. Can't wait to watch it live in 2016, they made some great songs :3

4. 5 man party gives 300% IP win or lose. Anyone wants to do it? Even if you suck or you're low level, it's 300%!!!

in league of course....
    If it was XP I'd be down, since I only got 3 levels left till 30... I dont need IP, since I just pay real money for champs I want, and I got all my runes I need.

5. According to google... http://www.burgerlad.com/2015/05/mcd...nu-prices.html
    Cheeseburger = $1.09

redo your math.

So my hair turned green instead of turquoise... I dont think I left it in long enough. Oh well luckily I didnt use the whole tube so I'll redo it tomorrow.
    According to google... http://www.fastfoodmenuprices.com/mcdonalds-prices/
    Cheeseburger = $1.89

I don't know who to trust, it was the first website to pop up. In any case, it's an absurd amount of cheeseburgers/hour compared to here.

6. Influence Points. Points in the game.

Think of it has gold in WoW, which with it you buy some other stuff.
    I see, was thinking it might be what people talk about using to buy skins or whatever.

7. I see, was thinking it might be what people talk about using to buy skins or whatever.
    You buy skins with RP (Riot Points, bought with real money), as they are premium content.
    You can buy things like Champions and Runes with IP.

8. According to google... http://www.fastfoodmenuprices.com/mcdonalds-prices/
    Cheeseburger = $1.89

I don't know who to trust, it was the first website to pop up. In any case, it's an absurd amount of cheeseburgers/hour compared to here.
    i went to mcdonalds on wednesday and can confirm the price is $1.89ish

9. Imma try again with hopes

Anyone with Saints Row 4 wanna trade libraries (family sharing, you get my games I get yours) ?

Spoiler: Show
    yes I am begging

10. Imma try again with hopes

Anyone with Saints Row 4 wanna trade libraries (family sharing, you get my games I get yours) ?

Spoiler: Show
    yes I am begging
    Normal game is like $8 on G2A :|

11. I have about 25 cents on my credit card and 7$ in my wallet.... even combined I can't buy it.
    And it's 13.5 euros with taxes

12. I have about 25 cents on my credit card and 7$ in my wallet.... even combined I can't buy it.
    And it's 13.5 euros with taxes
    People actually pay the tax on G2A?
    I've been using that international button for a long time :3

And sorry I only have Saints Row the Third.

13. Yeah.. I paid tax on g2a... the fbi stuffs scareded me.. especially since my bank has called me about 2 times regarding payments online, lol...