1. PTR stands for Public Test Realm. It's a server opened just to test new content before it gets released on the actual server.

2. Hey there! My friend has farmed a lot of Emblem of Heroism and was warrying about that, coz he has heard that it would be deleted with the next Lordaeron patch. Is it true, and if so - why it has to be done ?

3. So they are cutting blizzlike features?

4. Is it possible to send money from a horde char to an alliance char (on the same account) or vice versa?

5. why is max population on 11,000? when it gets higher? it is impossible to log in, also will ever be dungen finder allowed so we can play blizzlike wotlk? thanks

6. why is max population on 11,000? when it gets higher? it is impossible to log in, also will ever be dungen finder allowed so we can play blizzlike wotlk? thanks
    The max population used to be lower and the queue a lot bigger than it is now. If you buy an item in the shop for 5 coins you can skip the queue for 30 days.

If you read the realm information and the in game system messages you would know the Random Dungeon Finder as well as Heirloom items will not be available.

Is it possible to send money from a horde char to an alliance char (on the same account) or vice versa?
    Put stuff on the Neutral Auction House for large amounts of gold.

7. why is max population on 11,000? when it gets higher? it is impossible to log in, also will ever be dungen finder allowed so we can play blizzlike wotlk? thanks
    The population is on max 11,000 because if the limit is higher there will be lags, disconnects etc. As far as I know they have said they will increase the population cap when the server is able to run without lags and disconnect with the new cap.

"Impossible to log in", then you should have seen earlier this year. When the cap was 10,000 there was about 1,500 - 2,000 people in queue. This is nothing compared.

"Allow dungeon finder so we can play blizzlike wotlk" - There was a time when RDF was not a part of the game too.
    "Dungeon Finder is the "Looking for Dungeon" (LFD) system Blizzard introduced in patch 3.3.0. "
    So they are actually allowing you to play "blizzlike". I do not know if they will consider to release it tho.

8. Doen anyone have an idea when Uldar wil be released?

9. Doen anyone have an idea when Uldar wil be released?
    April 27th.

10. Hi, that sounds great. Another thing to get more involved with the world and the community would be to disable the Ingame-Questhelper-Tool, if thats possible.

11. You can if, you purchase any coin item that cost more than 5 coins. And this status will remain for 30 days.
    And what about repeating the process every month? I mean use 60 coins for 1 year, buy any coin item that costs over 5 coins to get 30 days to skip que every month. Anyone knows if that works?
    Edited: April 24, 2016

12. And what about repeating the process every month? I mean use 60 coins for 1 year, buy any coin item that costs over 5 coins to get 30 days to skip que every month. Anyone knows if that works?
    I did bought an item for 5coins. And im still in queue.

13. I did bought an item for 5coins. And im still in queue.
    Yep. It's a known issue. We will be fixing it ASAP.

14. You mean you got an item which is badly not granting you to dodge the queue, or actually none of them do now?

First ... 92142182190191192193194 ... Last