1. Right now I'm on 29k catches, 25k are 100% from pools, still no turtle. God does not exist.

2. If the drop rate is 0.01% from schools, then there's a 99.99% chance you will not get it each cast. Raise that to the power of 25k you see that there's over 8% chance of you being this unlucky.

3. 1 Week Ago  
    I have been trying FOR MONTHS at Winter's Breath Lake... I am on Ice Crown, so EVERYTHING RARE is exactly that... Although I only fished Dalaran for a maybe one night and got the Giant Sewer Rat. This turtle on the other hand... DRIVING ME NUTS... And I am seriously curious what is going on because the ONLY TIME, as of lately, that I get any crates, is when I am not at Winter's Breath Lake... If the Turtle drops from crates AND from this lake, then Why am I not getting crates. Also there is this ONE NODE that keeps spawning in a position, the only way to fish it is this ITTY BITTY OUTCROP and you need to stand literally a hair from falling in to the deep water, to get the bobber to remotely get anywhere near it, the only other way I can see it being fished is standing on the water... WHICH, NOT HAVING THAT ABILITY FROM CLASS or MAGIC or Prayer depending... Makes it very IMPOSSIBLE to get the bobber anywhere but maybe that hail line edge of in the node or not. You are not getting in the center of that cliff. I'm maxed fishing, have the Bone Fishing Pole, and am using the Fishing hooks from Dalaran that boost you 100 fishing points for 10 minutes... Which seems to me like a massive waist to do, basically because the second you kill a node your spending the next 8 to 9 minutes hunting for the next node. So you end up using another hook. I am beginning to think all who claim this or that about how to get the Turtle are not telling the truth.
    Bro just use elixir of water walking, how have you not found this out?

First 12