1. Sorry for reviving this couple month old thread, however I have to say that it's not a great choice to get a Shadowmourne on a Warrior instead of your DK.

The difference between smourne and the next best option, glorenzelg, is stupidly huge. You are gimped seriously without smourne on DK.

On a warrior the difference between smourne and oathbinder is 1/10 of that in the situation of the DK.
    so better then to buy on DK ?

2. so better then to buy on DK ?
    September 14, 2014

You just revived a thread that is over A YEAR old. The last post in it (which was a massive necro as well) was literally almost a year ago. What the ****?

3. Sorry for reviving this couple month old thread, however I have to say that it's not a great choice to get a Shadowmourne on a Warrior instead of your DK.

The difference between smourne and the next best option, glorenzelg, is stupidly huge. You are gimped seriously without smourne on DK.

On a warrior the difference between smourne and oathbinder is 1/10 of that in the situation of the DK.
    No, Warrior benefits more from Smourne than a DK does for the following reason:
    - Warrior do only physical dmg and therefore the weapon dmg is very important. Unholy DK does a high portion of magic dmg and therefore the weapon dmg is less important.
    - With 3,7 speed shadowmourne is a very slow weapon. While slow weapons are very beneficial for arms warrior its not really important for UH DK.
    - Chaos bane grants strenght. Strength is for warrior and DK equally important.

A Blood DK benefits as much from Smourne as a Arms warrior because they both deal mainly physcial dmg and rely on their weapon.
    Unholy DK deals high portion of magic dmg and the passive stats of the weapon are more important.

-Let's assume its a fight 2v2 Arms Warrior + Holy Paladin vs Unholy DK + Holy Paladin, who do you think have more chances to win and why ? ( I know that warrior got heal reduce and DK got prestilence and can keep his deseases on both war and hpally, but i dont know who will win)
    The warrior team has a higher chance to win because they have more burst dmg and its only possible to win this fight with burst because both palys will never run oom.
    Its a different story when the DK is frost because frost strike destroys warriors in seconds while the pala sits in hungering cold.
    Frost DK + Hpala is in general better for 2s than UH DK + Hpala.
    Edited: September 1, 2015

4. Now as a SM DK I have to tell you that everything you read here is a lie. The only field where you own warrior is duel, where you dot even need Shadowmourne. Warrior outperforms not only DK but most other classes in arena. When it comes to skill, again do not listen them. Everything you need with SM warrior is a skill to press Bladestorm button (roughly said). The reason why arms/hpala win dk/hpala is because Unholy is most bugged PVP spec on Warmane. You basicly don't have half spells working correctly. For example Gargoyle. Your gargoyle uptime will be equal to the time the warrior approach it. Then he will 2 shot your gargoyle. It is because Gargoyle has like 5K armor instead of 25K, has 0 resilience instead of the amount of its master resilience, and will often miss and attack wrong target. Its damage is also like 60% then what it should be. Next reason is malfunction of Corpse Explosion, which is one of the core abilities against Warr/Hpala combo. CE is currently not working at all. Also, the DK Ghoul is bugged in several ways, it is missing 6 000 armor and has 0 resilience. Bladestorming warrior will kill both your pets, down both you and your hpaal to low hp, and kill Arena Master in Dalaran. Ghoul energy system is bugged, upon summon it has 0 energy instead of full. Upon summon its Gnaw ability CD is not reseted. Gnaw will sometimes miss. Next thing is DK Scourge Strike. Its shadow part is not triggered when attacking shieleded target, so you lose like 55% of Scourge Strike by attacking target with Sacred Shield. 2P PVP set bonus is not working on Harmstring, so you dont get 15 runic power for each harmstring, which results in less Death Coils. You can check on AT, UH/HPala is doing god ws Arms/Hpala while on Warmane you dont have a chance due to mentioned bugs. You can check the Bugtracker and you will see 120 reported bugs for Death Knight while warrior has like 15-16 and most of them are for Protection PVE. Other then that, it seems that every Physical class on Warmane is doing way too much damage then it should, and same is for Warrior. I dont know if arp is working good or it is about resilience bugs. When it comes to PVE, warrior will outdps you due to mentioned bugs, and there are even more. In PVE, you dont have pets, cos they will die on any sort of AOE damage the Encounter gives. It is because the DK talent Night of the Dead, which reduces AOE damage on both of your pets by 90% is bugged and not working at all. So in pve forget about pets. There are more other things I currently can not remember, but what can I say it is highly recomended for you to go with Warrior.

5. Now as a SM DK I have to tell you that everything you read here is a lie. The only field where you own warrior is duel, where you dot even need Shadowmourne. Warrior outperforms not only DK but most other classes in arena. When it comes to skill, again do not listen them. Everything you need with SM warrior is a skill to press Bladestorm button (roughly said). The reason why arms/hpala win dk/hpala is because Unholy is most bugged PVP spec on Warmane. You basicly don't have half spells working correctly. For example Gargoyle. Your gargoyle uptime will be equal to the time the warrior approach it. Then he will 2 shot your gargoyle. It is because Gargoyle has like 5K armor instead of 25K, has 0 resilience instead of the amount of its master resilience, and will often miss and attack wrong target. Its damage is also like 60% then what it should be. Next reason is malfunction of Corpse Explosion, which is one of the core abilities against Warr/Hpala combo. CE is currently not working at all. Also, the DK Ghoul is bugged in several ways, it is missing 6 000 armor and has 0 resilience. Bladestorming warrior will kill both your pets, down both you and your hpaal to low hp, and kill Arena Master in Dalaran. Ghoul energy system is bugged, upon summon it has 0 energy instead of full. Upon summon its Gnaw ability CD is not reseted. Gnaw will sometimes miss. Next thing is DK Scourge Strike. Its shadow part is not triggered when attacking shieleded target, so you lose like 55% of Scourge Strike by attacking target with Sacred Shield. 2P PVP set bonus is not working on Harmstring, so you dont get 15 runic power for each harmstring, which results in less Death Coils. You can check on AT, UH/HPala is doing god ws Arms/Hpala while on Warmane you dont have a chance due to mentioned bugs. You can check the Bugtracker and you will see 120 reported bugs for Death Knight while warrior has like 15-16 and most of them are for Protection PVE. Other then that, it seems that every Physical class on Warmane is doing way too much damage then it should, and same is for Warrior. I dont know if arp is working good or it is about resilience bugs. When it comes to PVE, warrior will outdps you due to mentioned bugs, and there are even more. In PVE, you dont have pets, cos they will die on any sort of AOE damage the Encounter gives. It is because the DK talent Night of the Dead, which reduces AOE damage on both of your pets by 90% is bugged and not working at all. So in pve forget about pets. There are more other things I currently can not remember, but what can I say it is highly recomended for you to go with Warrior.
    Thats why u should roll a frost dk for 2vs2.
    Especially when u play together with a Hpala.

6. holy necro batman
    Spoiler: Show
    Now as a SM DK I have to tell you that everything you read here is a lie. The only field where you own warrior is duel, where you dot even need Shadowmourne. Warrior outperforms not only DK but most other classes in arena. When it comes to skill, again do not listen them. Everything you need with SM warrior is a skill to press Bladestorm button (roughly said).

The reason why arms/hpala win dk/hpala is because Unholy is most bugged PVP spec on Warmane. You basicly don't have half spells working correctly. For example Gargoyle. Your gargoyle uptime will be equal to the time the warrior approach it. Then he will 2 shot your gargoyle. It is because Gargoyle has like 5K armor instead of 25K, has 0 resilience instead of the amount of its master resilience, and will often miss and attack wrong target. Its damage is also like 60% then what it should be. Next reason is malfunction of Corpse Explosion, which is one of the core abilities against Warr/Hpala combo. CE is currently not working at all. Also, the DK Ghoul is bugged in several ways, it is missing 6 000 armor and has 0 resilience. Bladestorming warrior will kill both your pets, down both you and your hpaal to low hp, and kill Arena Master in Dalaran. Ghoul energy system is bugged, upon summon it has 0 energy instead of full. Upon summon its Gnaw ability CD is not reseted. Gnaw will sometimes miss. Next thing is DK Scourge Strike. Its shadow part is not triggered when attacking shieleded target, so you lose like 55% of Scourge Strike by attacking target with Sacred Shield. 2P PVP set bonus is not working on Harmstring, so you dont get 15 runic power for each harmstring, which results in less Death Coils. You can check on AT, UH/HPala is doing god ws Arms/Hpala while on Warmane you dont have a chance due to mentioned bugs. You can check the Bugtracker and you will see 120 reported bugs for Death Knight while warrior has like 15-16 and most of them are for Protection PVE. Other then that, it seems that every Physical class on Warmane is doing way too much damage then it should, and same is for Warrior.

I dont know if arp is working good or it is about resilience bugs. When it comes to PVE, warrior will outdps you due to mentioned bugs, and there are even more. In PVE, you dont have pets, cos they will die on any sort of AOE damage the Encounter gives. It is because the DK talent Night of the Dead, which reduces AOE damage on both of your pets by 90% is bugged and not working at all. So in pve forget about pets. There are more other things I currently can not remember, but what can I say it is highly recomended for you to go with Warrior.

That's quite a bit better.
    By the way, back in the day, in like... 2011, Corpse Explosion "worked". And by "worked", I mean you could gib people with it for 30k. It was eventually disabled/unscripted and left to rot.

7. Thats why u should roll a frost dk for 2vs2.
    Especially when u play together with a Hpala.
    Frost DK PVP is viable only in RBG to oneshot casters while 4 heal babysit you. Frost DK has no chance vs Arms/Hpala because it is soft, and its DOTS can be dispelled, which means he lose 25% of his Obliterate and 20% of his Frost Strike. You think a good warrior will let you freez both him and his hpala? Maybe at 1.7K rate. But we talk here about like 2.2K+.

8. holy necro batman

That's quite a bit better.
    By the way, back in the day, in like... 2011, Corpse Explosion "worked". And by "worked", I mean you could gib people with it for 30k. It was eventually disabled/unscripted and left to rot.
    And what did you wanted to say with that about Corpse Explosion? I don't care how it worked, "worked" or not worked, I only wrote what is the current situation.

9. Frost DK PVP is viable only in RBG to oneshot casters while 4 heal babysit you. Frost DK has no chance vs Arms/Hpala because it is soft, and its DOTS can be dispelled, which means he lose 25% of his Obliterate and 20% of his Frost Strike. You think a good warrior will let you freez both him and his hpala? Maybe at 1.7K rate. But we talk here about like 2.2K+.
    http://armory.warmane.com/team/Hi+mom/Ragnaros/summary
    They are playing uh, fdk/hpala and they won every single warr/hpala comp, including the current rank 1, what's your excuse?
    Get a better partner and work on your strategy :)
    Afaik, the warr/hpala are both 2.7-2.8k+ exp, the warr is also in the r1 team in 3s, so we cant talk about a bad warr :)
    So r1 in 2s and r1 in 3s warr loses to frost dk/hpala, what a surprise

You think a good warrior will let you freez both him and his hpala? Maybe at 1.7K rate. But we talk here about like 2.2K+.
    stay on warr, deathgrip+freeze hpala and **** up warr.

Are you sure you know what you are talking about? Have you ever played/faced that comp?
    Edited: September 4, 2015

10. http://armory.warmane.com/team/Hi+mom/Ragnaros/summary
    They are playing uh, fdk/hpala and they won every single warr/hpala comp, including the current rank 2, what's your excuse?
    Get a better partner and work on your strategy :)
    1. My Hpala is 3100 personal rate on Blackrock realm, Snejankalol.
    2. I never said I can not win War/Hpala combo, I only mentioned Unholy DK bugs.
    3. Frost DK is positive bugged on Warmane, and only few people (including that DK you linked on armory) knows about that. There are 2 major positive bugs. First is Frost Strike double dipping on any +% damage bonus, including Blood presence, which, by that, increases damage of Frost Strike not for 15% but for 30%. There are many other +% damage boosts and I mentioned only this one. Frost Strike is currently doing like 45% more damage then it should. And second major bug on Frost DK is Death Strike healing twice, due to bugged Threat of Thassarion talent, which should proc only on damage efects and not on healing ones.
    4. First you have to master every aspect of a subject you are talking about before you say something smart.

11. 2. I never said I can not win War/Hpala combo, I only mentioned Unholy DK bugs.
    Frost DK PVP is viable only in RBG to oneshot casters while 4 heal babysit you. Frost DK has no chance vs Arms/Hpala because it is soft.
    Stop contradicting yourself, lol.
    you say its soft, now you say it has a lot of good bugs. lole

12. Stop contradicting yourself, lol.
    you say its soft, now you say it has a lot of good bugs. lole
    Dude are you ******ed. I wrote that statement in context of well scripted things, I didnt included bugs. You want to make people chose positive bugged classes because they own at the current moment, and when they fix them, what will you say to the person you suggested? When I wrote that I was thinking on retail conditions.

13. Dude are you ******ed. I wrote that statement in context of well scripted things, I didnt included bugs. You want to make people chose positive bugged classes because they own at the current moment, and when they fix them, what will you say to the person you suggested? When I wrote that I was thinking on retail conditions.
    Thank you for your kind words, this shows what kind of player and person you are.
    I'm just quoting what you are saying.

''When it comes to skill, again do not listen them. Everything you need with SM warrior is a skill to press Bladestorm button (roughly said).'' makes me laugh so much, why won't you play a warrior yourself, I want to see you against a spell cleave, show us how faceroll warrior is, lol.

While I agree that ANY class with BIS gear can get a relatively decent rating in 2s because of how low the skill cap is in 2s here on warmane, I can't agree with you when you say arms warrior is faceroll, arms warrior is anything but a 123 class, I'd say that dk is more faceroll than ret paladin and warriors, this comes from someone who played all 3 classes and who doesn't speak out of their ***, like you do.

You are over exaggerating badly.

Oh, and I really don't care about your partner's ''exp'' people can buy titles, boosts and allow others to play their accounts.

All classes requires skill to play, whether you like it or not, this includes arms warriors, ret paladins and death knights, average players won't get beyond 2.2-2.3k rating.
    Edited: September 5, 2015

14. Thank you for your kind words, this shows what kind of player and person you are.
    I'm just quoting what you are saying.

''When it comes to skill, again do not listen them. Everything you need with SM warrior is a skill to press Bladestorm button (roughly said).'' makes me laugh so much, why won't you play a warrior yourself, I want to see you against a spell cleave, show us how faceroll warrior is, lol.

While I agree that ANY class with BIS gear can get a relatively decent rating in 2s because of how low the skill cap is in 2s here on warmane, I can't agree with you when you say arms warrior is faceroll, arms warrior is anything but a 123 class, I'd say that dk is more faceroll than ret paladin and warriors, this comes from someone who played all 3 classes and who doesn't speak out of their ***, like you do.

You are over exaggerating badly.

Oh, and I really don't care about your partner's ''exp'' people can buy titles, boosts and allow others to play their accounts.

All classes requires skill to play, whether you like it or not, this includes arms warriors, ret paladins and death knights, average players won't get beyond 2.2-2.3k rating.
    It is better to swear and be arrogant then to be a liar. You forgot my brackets (roughly said).

15. It is better to swear and be arrogant then to be a liar. You forgot my brackets (roughly said).
    Ehm, ofc i understood what you meant by that, again, warrior is anything but easy to play.
    Give me a bis spriest and a decent mage, I'll go 2.4k easy mode, barely played SP at all.
    Try doing that with a bis warr/hpala without losing more than 20 games.

Anyway, I'm done with this thread.
    Edited: September 5, 2015

First 123 Last