1. May 16, 2016  
    I think they should make the queue more short like wait 30 min.... Catalyst was on of my favourite Patch one year ago but now no one plays on it so i changed my patch to wotrk :). No queue on the server i play on but i will love to try arguing to make people play without waiting and paying as much :)

2. May 16, 2016  
    Nostalrius had 15K max players concurrently, is it far fetched to think Warmane will in the near future increase their cap to 15K or beyond without adding any lag/Delay? I want the Player Cap to grow in size but don't get me wrong, Server Performance is far more important IMO, 12K isn't cutting it, these queues are absolutely atrocious, 600 Minutes in queue is like, damn, yeah.

Thoughts/Insights?
    What people like to forget when comparing Nost to Warmane is that....

Warmane has 3 different expansions, 7 realms and over 20.000 (25k during yesterday's peak) concurrent players across them all.
    Nostalrius had 1 expansion, 2 realms with under 13.000 concurrent players (peaking 15k, 10.000 players less, and that's not a small figure). And you also forget that Line of Sight was insanely low, to the point you would sometimes run into mobs before they'd appear. There was also more frequent lagspikes and disconnects. And they were running an older version of the game which taxes resources less.

Kindof an unfair comparison innit ?

3. May 16, 2016  
    The real problem here is that you can stay logged in on character selection for 4 hours.

If warmane decides to DC all the people AFK for more than half an hour.. you'll see how the que is gonna be

4. May 16, 2016  
    The real problem here is that you can stay logged in on character selection for 4 hours.

If warmane decides to DC all the people AFK for more than half an hour.. you'll see how the que is gonna be
    Around 9-10k players online, if it automatically disconnects people that stay afk in character selection screen.

5. May 16, 2016  
    Why should we have to pay monthly to do it? We might as well play on retail
    Because the game you can play in Retail doesn't even resembles the WoW we have here.

Warlords of Draenor is all about Garrisons, even if Retail WoW today was Free to play (Which it is By the way, you can play for free using gold, gold that's disgustingly easy to get) I would prefer WOTLK with all of Warmane's bugs and issues because WOTLK is the better game.

Your comment is as stupid as saying "Why should we pay monthly if I can go play Tera, Smite, World of Tanks", WOTLK and WoD/Legion are not even similar.

You seem to not understand that you can still play here even if what I said in my previous post becomes a reality, for you nothing would change, it would in fact end up benefiting you as the extra revenue would probably help increasing the realm player cap, server performance and more paid developers, please buy some reading comprehension off of eBay to avoid spreading brain farts.
    Edited: May 16, 2016

6. May 16, 2016  
    Are you guys from EU? I'm assuming so cause you guys have terrible peak times. By 2:30PM PST the server population jumps off a cliff. By 8PM PST there is only like 4-5k on, actually feels kind of dead but good for quests and professions I guess. I actually find it weird that the peak times of EU more than doubles that of N.America. 12 hours of the day the server is capped at 12k, the other 12 hours the server is around 5k.

First 12