1. May 12, 2015  
    Horde sucks.

Now again, it sucked in Vanilla.
    It sucked in The Burning Crusade.
    Wrath of the Lich King, it was all over again, they sucked.
    Cataclysm brought back the same old story, they all sucked + something extra, they cried and tried to make some funny videos to lessen their suffering.
    Now it's Mists of Pandaria and it's enough for me to log once a week to see how bad the Horde is, it's not even worth playing anymore since you hardly ever meet anyone actually trying to find a Horde player who fights back while you try to kill them.

It's been like that since ever and will always be like that, if you know what PVP is about, you will roll Alliance.
    Its because you suck and want no challenge. Switch over to horde and show us your prowess? Too much of a wimp to do that? That's what i figured. If you are an ally on Sargeras you are either there for the PVE or you are a wimp. Go punch a disabled baby on your way home today, then tell the world that Baby's suck, that'll have more effect.

2. May 12, 2015  
    Its because you suck and want no challenge. Switch over to horde and show us your prowess? Too much of a wimp to do that? That's what i figured. If you are an ally on Sargeras you are either there for the PVE or you are a wimp. Go punch a disabled baby on your way home today, then tell the world that Baby's suck, that'll have more effect.
    If we switched to Horde, all the allies would come to horde and we would just be in the same situation.

3. May 12, 2015  
    "Cataclysm brought back the same old story, they all sucked + something extra," wow this is funny i am curious where the hell where you to protect stormwind in cata when WOHL was keeping the city occupied for 5 hours :) not occupation like this that we see now on sargeras but clash between 2 huge raids on both sides

4. May 12, 2015  
    Yeah you guys made some impressive raids back in Cataclysm but I don't know what happened with you guys since then cuz you seem like a salty bunch to me now who is better at complaining on forums than at doing any form of pvp. Could it be that the loss of OP PvE weapons and trinkets hurted the Horde more than it did the Alliance? If not please enlighten me with some of your wonderful excuses.

- Your favorite fire mage Seraphiel

5. May 12, 2015  
    If we switched to Horde, all the allies would come to horde and we would just be in the same situation.
    Just shows how wimp they are, any chance that the sides would be even they cannot have that, they have to switch over to make one side too strong.

6. May 13, 2015  
    i dont know what happen i joined pve guild on mop but sadly didnt had enough free time now i joined bloodlust but still the time is issue for me personally :D

First 12