1. thx for the help but is everyone here gonna say there is a trick there is a trick and not say how to finally do the quest?
    Not everyone, only Islingr, Whisperclaws aka AlternativeCorp and me have done it ^^

2. Not everyone, only Islingr, Whisperclaws aka AlternativeCorp and me have done it ^^
    oi, keep me out of this, I'm perfectly happy not caring about bugs till they're fixed

3. He didn't fall under the earth, it's on the right place at MF. There's a trick to go underground, and get to MF, kill turtle and easy quest item^^; after you complete Hell's Shells, you get 3 more quests working quests completed, and 1 more bugged
    You're smart, admitting on forums that you use no clip hack. Can't say I'm surprised that you do though.

4. You're smart, admitting on forums that you use no clip hack. Can't say I'm surprised that you do though.
    No clip hack? What's wrong with you? There are soo many more bugs in maps in order to get beneath the ground and fly to Molten Front under Hyjal.

5. Not everyone, only Islingr, Whisperclaws aka AlternativeCorp and me have done it ^^
    Hey hey. I didn't say I've done it! Keep me out aswell :)

6. No clip hack? What's wrong with you? There are soo many more bugs in maps in order to get beneath the ground and fly to Molten Front under Hyjal.
    Yeah, we believe you, Challenger.

7. No clip hack or any other way of getting underneath not by accident is all the same to me ;)
    Anyway, can't wait for more fixes.

8. No clip hack or any other way of getting underneath not by accident is all the same to me ;)
    Anyway, can't wait for more fixes.
    It won't be fixed.

First 12