1. Alright, so after our first day of the guild, our progression is currently as follows;

BQL 25hc down - teamed up with Triumph.
    WSG perfection.
    IoC domination.
    AB 5 cap.
    EotS 4 cap.
    Next step: AV Domination?

2. ***** please , lemme teach u how 2 pevepe :OOOOOOOOO , jk glhf and all best with gildo!

3. ***** please , lemme teach u how 2 pevepe :OOOOOOOOO , jk glhf and all best with gildo!
    Pao such nub

4. lol u guys are hilarious, making new guild every now and then, and like, aww we're so pro, for example; we killed lod in 5day since guild is formed...hahahah. why for?? who care for 150245416th lod on this server again,??? its hilarious :) :)

5. lol u guys are hilarious, making new guild every now and then, and like, aww we're so pro, for example; we killed lod in 5day since guild is formed...hahahah. why for?? who care for 150245416th lod on this server again,??? its hilarious :) :)
    You're right who cares about 6 year old content that everyone's farming and exploiting. It's just about having fun now at this point with people / friends you enjoy playing with.

6. lol u guys are hilarious, making new guild every now and then, and like, aww we're so pro, for example; we killed lod in 5day since guild is formed...hahahah. why for?? who care for 150245416th lod on this server again,??? its hilarious :) :)
    Nobody cares about LoD you say? Well, it isn't mentioned on the thread, so I don't know what you're on about.

In other news, here's the official guild video;

7. You're right who cares about 6 year old content that everyone's farming and exploiting. It's just about having fun now at this point with people / friends you enjoy playing with.
    Exactly this. I can easily say I actually enjoy the people in the guild. Not something I've been able to say since.. 2010?

8. [QUOTE=Lynea;2644278]Nobody cares about LoD you say? Well, it isn't mentioned on the thread, so I don't know what you're on about.

i can see it comming soon,hahah

9. i can see it comming soon,hahah
    Well, if we down LoD someday, or not, who cares.
    We're not aiming for any endgame content, we haven't even raided (LOL).

10. i can see it comming soon,hahah
    You sound more eager to see it than we are.

11. i can see it comming soon,hahah
    I remember my first beer.

12. I remember my first beer.
    I don't remember mine, is that a bad signal?

13. You're right who cares about 6 year old content that everyone's farming and exploiting. It's just about having fun now at this point with people / friends you enjoy playing with.
    The best statement right here.
    But I will still judge every single one of you. And I will judge you well!

Exactly this. I can easily say I actually enjoy the people in the guild. Not something I've been able to say since.. 2010?
    Can I feel honored of being part of that group? :p
    Edited: March 22, 2016

14. Can I feel honored of being part of that group? :p
    Sure, why not feel honored when you have me.

First 123412 ... Last