1. 2200 exp is garbage here hate to break it to you
    On 4 characters with 7 months of game knowledge. Learn how to read.

2. On 4 characters with 7 months of game knowledge. Learn how to read.
    wow, thats impressive, are you signing autographs?

on another note:
    Originally Posted by Ryzuh
    I never have nor do I ever plan on attempting to join these mediocre guilds.
    Seeing that everyone in them is ****ing trash.
    There is no hate involved
    Another hypocrite joins the party, its funny how some of the guys talk about how toxic and cancerous Neltharion community is, when they themselves, start throwing hate and negativity randomly.

The woman wants to come back and play wow, why do you wanna give her that impression right off the start?

Anyways, dragonsouls, you're welcome to play with me and some of our friends, we host premades almost everyday (currently on alliance) whisper me in-game so we could play together, cya! <3

3. On 4 characters with 7 months of game knowledge. Learn how to read.
    Actually mate, you don't need all those months to get 2.2k :p If you came from other expansion it means that you still have the abilities needed to reach your best. The only think you will need its to adapt your playstyle to the expansion :3

4. Anyways, dragonsouls, you're welcome to play with me and some of our friends, we host premades almost everyday (currently on alliance) whisper me in-game so we could play together, cya! <3
    Desperate for female recognition much?

You two should play together!!!! <<<333 cya!!1!

Actually mate, you don't need all those months to get 2.2k :p If you came from other expansion it means that you still have the abilities needed to reach your best. The only think you will need its to adapt your playstyle to the expansion :3
    Because I haven't ever played an expansion other than WotLK I was required to learn not only new spells but the mechanics behind them. If you know anything Cata is entirely different from Wrath leaving me to have to relearn generally everything, as well as adjust to them. This obviously takes time. On top of that, this is Warmane, meaning there is tons of bugs and things not working as intended so being knowledgable of these things is important. I may be high rated in another expansion but that doesn't mean I'm going to be able to hop on something I've never experienced before in my life and do just the same, regardless of it being based off the same concept.
    Edited: March 23, 2016

5. Because I haven't ever played an expansion other than WotLK I was required to learn not only new spells but the mechanics behind them. If you know anything Cata is entirely different from Wrath leaving me to have to relearn generally everything, as well as adjust to them. This obviously takes time. On top of that, this is Warmane, meaning there is tons of bugs and things not working as intended so being knowledgable of these things is important. I may be high rated in another expansion but that doesn't mean I'm going to be able to hop on something I've never experienced before in my life and do just the same, regardless of it being based off the same concept.
    Basically you just said what I was trying to explain. You only need to adapt your basic abilities/skills such as LoS, fakecast, interrupt, cc properly etc etc. Ofc that you will need time but it doesn't take 7 months.

6. Hey guys, no need to hijack my thread for arguments, WoW is just a game and everyone is entitled to play it however they like, as long as no cheating is involved. You don't need to get angry about it. Please keep ranting to a minimum.
    Thanks for the reply Kemii. pwnstar if you send me a private message on the forums with your character name (if its different from your forum name) and I'll add you in game.
    Edited: March 23, 2016

7. Ryzuh stop being a virgin n3rd

8. On 4 characters with 7 months of game knowledge. Learn how to read.
    I would like to state that I healed my friends 380 ilevel lock to 2382 mmr. http://warmane.com/team/NEVER+SWAP/Neltharion/summary
    2.2k is so bad here even swissguard has it

9. i have 2200+ experience on 4 classes and i've played cata a total of 7 months in my entire life. I'm pretty sure my potential would be wasted in each and every on of those guilds. With that being said, i never have nor do i ever plan on attempting to join these mediocre guilds.

There is no hate involved, only the understanding of what is and isn't good. But hey, we aren't all bg heros, right?
    jesus watch out guys, 2200+ within 7 months boys.

Inc cataclysmic challenger ryzuh

First 12