1. Creating a new realm with high rates and allow people to transfer from Icecrown could help, idk

Maybe it could help decrease Icecrown queues
    For that to be viable we would need enough population to at least get very close to filling two servers, and we have nowhere near a 20000-23000+ simultaneous players for Wrath of the Lich King.

2. Been saying it since ever. However the realm seems slightly more stable than it was some months ago, where it was nearly impossible to play as melee (it was awesome to see my targets sliding around on mounts under cheap shot effect).
    try playing a warrior in the evening ))

3. For that to be viable we would need enough population to at least get very close to filling two servers, and we have nowhere near a 20000-23000+ simultaneous players for Wrath of the Lich King.
    Maybe creating a new realm could split WoTLK current playerbase... I mean, who would prefer to wait 3 hours on queue when they can play on another realm very similar to Icecrown?

4. Maybe creating a new realm could split WoTLK current playerbase... I mean, who would prefer to wait 3 hours on queue when they can play on another realm very similar to Icecrown?
    They merged Ragnaros and Deathwing because we players cried about only 3-5k pop, now that you few freeloaders dont want to cough up 10 euros once in your life for something you play daily they should cash out money for another server, just so you boys are happy, hilarious.

5. Maybe creating a new realm could split WoTLK current playerbase... I mean, who would prefer to wait 3 hours on queue when they can play on another realm very similar to Icecrown?
    Costs money and would split the community. Especially after merging Ragnaros and Deathwing together to create Icecrown. Not even remotely ideal.

6. hold your horses with all the population increase stuff i heard they are trying to do inter realm battlegrounds and arenas and even rdfs, idk if raids to but it would be cool to have a raid finder or smth for pugs at least

7. I mean, who would prefer to wait 3 hours on queue when they can play on another realm very similar to Icecrown?
    You mean like Lordaeron? It's low rate but that shouldn't affect you that much after reaching level 80. And the time you spend in queue is more than the extra time you will need for leveling.

8. Maybe creating a new realm could split WoTLK current playerbase... I mean, who would prefer to wait 3 hours on queue when they can play on another realm very similar to Icecrown?
    Err... read what you quoted me on again, because it's pretty much an answer to your post already.

9. They merged Ragnaros and Deathwing because we players cried about only 3-5k pop, now that you few freeloaders dont want to cough up 10 euros once in your life for something you play daily they should cash out money for another server, just so you boys are happy, hilarious.
    The population on Ragnaros and Deathwing got low because of the Lordaeron hype, both realms had 8k+ players before everyone left for the hype train, now when all those who left the x7 realms came back again we have huge queues, and you also have to take into consideration that we have gained more players since back then, you cannot look at the queue and go "oh 12k players and 3k in queue is 15k players, thats not enough for a second realm" when the fact is that there's more people who just instantly close the game then sit trough a 3k queue.
    So that 3k queue could well infact be 7k players, but more then half of them goes "oh **** this".

10. you cannot look at the queue and go "oh 12k players and 3k in queue is 15k players, thats not enough for a second realm" when the fact is that there's more people who just instantly close the game then sit trough a 3k queue.
    So that 3k queue could well infact be 7k players, but more then half of them goes "oh **** this".
    You can't expect us to look at "what could well be" and invest into another server based on wishful thinking like that. You're also forgetting (or purposefully dismissing) the fact that we have data on logins, so we can have a good gauge of how many people don't wait in the queue and disconnect.

11. The population on Ragnaros and Deathwing got low because of the Lordaeron hype, both realms had 8k+ players before everyone left for the hype train, now when all those who left the x7 realms came back again we have huge queues, and you also have to take into consideration that we have gained more players since back then, you cannot look at the queue and go "oh 12k players and 3k in queue is 15k players, thats not enough for a second realm" when the fact is that there's more people who just instantly close the game then sit trough a 3k queue.
    I really dont understand what you would like to get with this post?
    You want warmane to create another realm just for freeloaders so they dont have to pay? I really dont get your post.

12. I have a better idea. Since I have 300MB optic fiber and I play at 46-50ms when the server is full, I think it would be better to make the cap at 8k. This way I would play at 28-35ms at all times.

I'm going to give you an advice, and listen carefully because is the last one you'll get from me: Get a job. Get a job and donate the miserable amount of 10 euros if the q bothers you, for the love of god. It's a ****ing pack of cigarettes, a whiskey in a bar, a couple of beers, a bag full of candy..

PS: Ridiculous every time someone posts this.

13. Well FIrst shot of rum of the Day.

#Warmane Drinking Game.

14. Well FIrst shot of rum of the Day.

#Warmane Drinking Game.
    That's the spirit!

I'd personally much rather the population cap be decreased. Unfortunately, you can't give a donkey a carrot and take the carrot away.

First 12