1. from what i remember everyone was ok with it otherwise i wouldnt roll.
    But if this is not something that happen verry often i am glad for, because after "donating"for in game "gifts" you expect a more pro policing method. just more cleard to me why it happen and what could happen if you trust everyone in a run. thinking right now if its worth hanging around.
    "From what I remember" doesn't make it sound that you were that certain. You were caught, got banned for few days showing the system works. Though now that the system worked against you in this case, you begin to question if it's worth staying?

Just as an FYI, it could also be other incident that got you banned.

Donating doesn't give you any exemptions from rules set for us all.

2. "From what I remember" doesn't make it sound that you were that certain. You were caught, got banned for few days showing the system works. Though now that the system worked against you in this case, you begin to question if it's worth staying?

Just as an FYI, it could also be other incident that got you banned.

Donating doesn't give you any exemptions from rules set for us all.
    You seem familiar with all kind of incidents, and now you started misquoting i think i missjudged you. some people here comunicate verry hard, i sai(d from {what i remember) about how many peope agreed, some just write a simple Y to agreeing others K so you take thats as a yes or whatever it is.
    there is also no other FYI for a donator since i dont realy need gear. Donating is what keeps server alive, and i am only asking for fair case, donating seem to trigger you? is not my fault you dont get the $

3. naah, u're not here for a fair case.

the title says it all, u're here to get affirmation, sadly u offer nothing but words so far.

if u want a fair case u should back your stories with atleast evidence, cz gm banned you based on evidence the dude sent.

4. You seem familiar with all kind of incidents, and now you started misquoting i think i missjudged you. some people here comunicate verry hard, i sai(d from {what i remember) about how many peope agreed, some just write a simple Y to agreeing others K so you take thats as a yes or whatever it is.
    there is also no other FYI for a donator since i dont realy need gear. Donating is what keeps server alive, and i am only asking for fair case, donating seem to trigger you? is not my fault you dont get the $
    You used a phrase that has been used for centuries to imply uncertainty so maybe forgive the readers if they get that impression. Also, assuming that dungeon is the source of your ban, your memory doesn't work against photo evidence, and this actually compares to court fairly well because I've seen this first hand in the jury. What they presented is a picture of you violating the basis of the rules and what you're arguing is a change in the story without proof, so when it comes down to the letter of the rules and the checks and balances of who has proof, who do you think has a case?

5. and this actually compares to court fairly well
    Don't feed that... you'll get the whole Law & Order, from the screenshot being "circunstancial" to a demand to "cross examine the witnesses."

6. This is why i record every raid and Dungeon in OBS, makes things easy. It's annoying but safe and the best evidence.

First 12