1. Can anyone tell me why after the update i have too low FPS ,before update i had no problem my FPS was okay ,and my pc is also good ?
    You might be playing with different graphic settings. Turn everything to low - average if you are having problems with that.

2. Thanks for answer , but i played before on ultra settings and everything was perfect . I can't understand the issue ?

3. Thanks for answer , but i played before on ultra settings and everything was perfect . I can't understand the issue ?
    what FPS have you had? and what is now

4. what FPS have you had? and what is now
    Before, it was 90-95 now is only 18 maximum 21 FPS (here are my Spec Intel Core i5-4210H 2.9GHz with Turbo Boost up to 3.5 Ghz ,8GB ddr3, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 950M 4GB updated to the latest drivers)
    Edited: February 7, 2016

5. Before, it was 90-95 now is only 18 maximum 21 FPS (here are my Spec Intel Core i5-4210H 2.9GHz with Turbo Boost up to 3.5 Ghz ,8GB ddr3, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 950M 4GB updated to the latest drivers)
    try to enable Vertical sync, ESC>System>Graphic> "Vertical sync".
    Also, are you using...
    1) a 5.4.2 client with "wow.exe" from 5.4.8?
    2) a full 5.4.8 client?
    3) "MoP minimal" installer which let you play and download at same time?

6. try to enable Vertical sync, ESC>System>Graphic> "Vertical sync".
    Also, are you using...
    1) a 5.4.2 client with "wow.exe" from 5.4.8?
    2) a full 5.4.8 client?
    3) "MoP minimal" installer which let you play and download at same time?
    I tried to enable V-sync ,but still lag and yes i use old 5.4.2 client with the new one 5.4.8 (Wow_Patched and Wow-64_Patched only) and i don't have MoP minimal.

7. I tried to enable V-sync ,but still lag and yes i use old 5.4.2 client with the new one 5.4.8 (Wow_Patched and Wow-64_Patched only) and i don't have MoP minimal.
    a) try to disable all AddOns
    b) try to download Full client 5.4.8 or try "MoP minimal"

It is really fast and easy to make a test with MoP minimal because it is only 16 MB

8. a) try to disable all AddOns
    b) try to download Full client 5.4.8 or try "MoP minimal"

It is really fast and easy to make a test with MoP minimal because it is only 16 MB
    Thank you for all :) . Problem solved i downloaded MoP minimal and FPS back to 90-95 thank again :) :)

9. did everything skullbashat said and still stuck on connected...

10. did everything skullbashat said and still stuck on connected...
    what have you tried?

11. downloading minimal and copying it in my wow folder .

12. downloading minimal and copying it in my wow folder .
    1) use Google DNS
    2) flush your dns ( it means clear DNS cache of your pc) https://documentation.cpanel.net/dis...Your+DNS+Cache

3) lets forget about your MoP folder and get here: https://www.warmane.com/download a new "MoP minimal", after download it close your Torrent Client and move this folder away from your Torrent's download destination
    Edited: February 7, 2016

13. Both, if you start wow.exe it will get basically all the files required because his folder is empty.
    if you move "MoP minimal" files inside a Mop folder of client 5.x.x then it will download only the files required to upgrade to 5.4.8
    So...
    If i used the "exe change" and i download this MoP minimal, will it download the missing files that THEN would "let me" use this guide http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....ated-for-5-4-8 ?

so i dont have to re-download the whole 27gbs again, and i only have to download 3gbs instead like the guide says?

14. So...
    If i used the "exe change" and i download this MoP minimal, will it download the missing files that THEN would "let me" use this guide http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....ated-for-5-4-8 ?

so i dont have to re-download the whole 27gbs again, and i only have to download 3gbs instead like the guide says?
    I have never tried to use WoD models so I can NOT guarantee it.
    Edited: February 8, 2016

15. I have never tried to use WoD models so I can NOT guarantee it.
    hmmm

but taking into account that you cannot guarantee it, do you think it would be posible? or makes sense?

i ask you since you seem way more informed on the whole topic than the staff itself

if it makes sense, i could just make a back up folder of my current client, and try since 3gbs isnt as painful as 27

is it just grabbing the MoP minimal files, throwing them on my WoW folder (as in, directly on the root folder, not opening any folder within the folder) and then running the game with the exe from the MoP minimal?

and ~ thx for answering, it's incredible that a player cares more about other players than the staff

First ... 101819202122 ... Last