1. A lot of players are eagerly awaiting the return of these events, cuz let's be honest, these are some of the best events in the history of the server.

I kind of didn't mind the crashes too much, personally. I have all year to do raids and so on, but only 1 week to do snowmen and mazes and so on, so to me it didn't really matter if we had to reform a snowman farm every 45-60 minutes.

Just thought i'd put in my 2 cents vs all the "OMG DONT CRASH SERVER BETTER NO EVENT" hate, everyone enjoys the game in their own way.

Ofcourse, that's not to say server crashes are a good thing, quite the opposite >.>
    I actually feel like you, you're not alone mate :) but anyways I don't really care atm because Preatorean said that we would get the time back we lost so I'm just waiting patiently and checking the forum now and then haha

Merry Christmas and Happy new year!

2. I just cant understand how ppl can be rude over some events, gifts, coins and all stuff, so much greed... Do you even realize that Staff and other GM's and ppl who work on Warmane, have their own families, and wanna spend Christmas with them? Maybe playin with kids and stuff, just leave this game aside and contact with family, friends, girlfriend/boyfriend, wife/housband, and enjoy in Christmas instead of beging coins and events, go outside, LIFE IS JUST TOO SHORT! Marry Christmas everyone. <3
    I would ban from forums anyone crying over coins, such ungratefull and pesky kids.
    It's not begging for coins, coins have been given to donors at the end of every year in the past, and people are just asking for clarification on what is happening this year.

Do you really expect people to post on the forums, about everything else, other than this?

"January 2, 23:59 - All gifts from Warmane are delivered."

Can we get some more information on this? Like that is really vague.

Gifts as in players that earned them from the events, or coins/points to all players or just donators?
    You are right, it is very vague.

2.Good words about gifts,I'm a non donor on 2 accounts and donor on 1 and i really don't mind if I don't get anything,it's a gift,not obligation to give u greedy people coins,if they have good will go gift us,be quiet and happy for it!
    It is not greedy to enquire as to whether things that have happened in the past will happen again this year.

- Stop being kiss assess, there is nothing wrong with respectfully asking staff if there will be coins for donors, especially when the mention of coins in the news update was very, very vague.

3. It's not begging for coins, coins have been given to donors at the end of every year in the past, and people are just asking for clarification on what is happening this year.
    In 2012 or 2011, Refresh my memory, No coins was given out at all, and its not just donators that has gotten coins, sometimes the whole server.
    It was first last year that they gave MORE coins to those tho donated, I counted the coins I got from the server since i started 2009, and its been well right over 200. I donated for 3 items in total and last time was in 2010.
    so JUST giving christmas to donators and skip the rest of the players that builds up this great server sounds very wierd.

4. Appreciation is good but they need donations, they have bills and stuff to pay and they can't pay with your mere appreciation. Show your appreciation and gratitude by donating. Just saying, cause bashing and calling people spoiled brats is not even gonna help whatever it is we're trying to solve here.
    Why are you assuming ****, I am a donor. But donating doesn't give anyone the right to be greedy and demand events, and even inquiring about whether there'll be bonus points or not is impolite.

5. Both Deathwing and Ragnaros are down,i hope they are implementing events again :D

6. In 2012 or 2011, Refresh my memory, No coins was given out at all, and its not just donators that has gotten coins, sometimes the whole server.
    It was first last year that they gave MORE coins to those tho donated, I counted the coins I got from the server since i started 2009, and its been well right over 200. I donated for 3 items in total and last time was in 2010.
    so JUST giving christmas to donators and skip the rest of the players that builds up this great server sounds very wierd.
    Honestly I do not care if non-donors receive coins, but I would like to see donors that actually contribute to staff salaries, stability, and development etc receive them.

Why are you assuming ****, I am a donor. But donating doesn't give anyone the right to be greedy and demand events, and even inquiring about whether there'll be bonus points or not is impolite.
    It may be impolite to enquire about points, that does not concern me, but donors are paying customers and ask customers there is nothing wrong with asking questions. Less of the *** kissing please.

7. Why isnt there a hornor farm like there is Vp/Jp farm with those snowmen? Im on MoP

8. It is not greedy to enquire as to whether things that have happened in the past will happen again this year.
    Yes, it is.

It may be impolite to enquire about points, that does not concern me, but donors are paying customers and ask customers there is nothing wrong with asking questions. Less of the *** kissing please.
    We have no "paying customers."

While I can't make the decision to cross off people from receiving gifts because of their greed, I do have the autonomy to make sure they won't be posting around the Forums until the events are over to nag about gifts or coins. This is a thread about celebrating the holidays.

9. are you taking the ****ing piss?

First ... 122021222324 ... Last