1. wrong post i did open other compte, thats the problem we froget emails please any chance to give emails for love of god !!

2. how can we contact someone in charge to recover email address of accounts we created ? many thanks in advance

3. How exactly does the -/+ thing for gmail work? How to I do link all my accounts to the same email?

4. Had problems with mail, solved in 3 hours, surprised at the speed of technical support. Did everything as described in the topic, successfully working with other mail other than GMAIL, this update is great.
    Thank you very much!
    Just in case, I will add that I expressed my support for the added ability to use GMAIL's excellent email and the speed of resolution of the issue. Otherwise, I agree with people that such a mandatory imposition of authentication is unnecessary because of problems when people don't remember or have deleted their mail.
    But I also understand the administration that they don't want to deal with so many appeals about account theft, it would be more logical to just stop doing it and let users themselves be responsible for it, since many people are so against this innovation and don't care about security.

5. I lost my 2FA information.

Hi everyone,

To maintain the security and integrity of accounts, we are modernizing how both web and game logins are handled.

From Monday, 18 September at 22:00, if you do not already have Email Two-Factor Authentication or Google Two-Factor Authentication and In-game protection enabled, you will be prompted to enter a code when logging in. This code will be sent to the email address that's currently attached to your account.

The "in-game protection" setting will also be removed.

Overall, this system will function similar to other services. Once you've entered the required code to log in, you will not be prompted again unless you are connecting from a different location.

This change affects all accounts and will be a requirement to log in.

You can review your current email by logging into the website and visiting My Account.
    Emails can also be updated within the Settings page.

Frequently Asked Questions

I'm not receiving any emails
    Spoiler: Show
    Authentication emails may be slightly delayed during peak times.

If after a minute you haven't received the code, double check your emails Spam or Junk folders as it may have been filtered there.

If still no authentication email has been received, we recommend double checking you're logged into the same email as the one displayed within the My Account section of the website. You could also update your accounts email to a new one as your email service provider may have incorrectly labelled the email as spam.

Invalid code?
    Ensure that you do not close the authentication request when logging in. Simply log in and when greeted with the authentication request, navigate to your email and then copy paste the newly sent code in without closing the request.

Repeatedly restarting the authentication process will cause the previous code to expire.

I have lost or forgotten my email and cannot access my account
    Simply email us directly for assistance - [email protected]

It's helpful if you include anything you recall surrounding the account to assist us in verifying your ownership in a timely fashion. Such information includes but is not limited to:

- Account or Forum username (not passwords).
    - Current email or a guess if you have forgotten
    - Character information
    - General account history. For example, "I claimed the holiday gift on my Paladin back in 2018, maybe 2019?"
    - Country where you connected or registered from

You may also include a new email address that you would like your account to be updated to. If we have enough information, we'll be able to update your account immediately without the need for further verification.

Update #1:
    https://forum.warmane.com/showthread...83#post3196783

Update #2 to security improvements:

Restrictions on what emails can be used have been lifted, this allows using your desired email provider.
    Restrictions on usage of "." and "+" have also been lifted, allowing the use of the same email through gmail for multiple accounts for example.

I lost my 2FA information,i can't login website and game,where find 2FA infomation.

6. Just in case, I will add that I expressed my support for the added ability to use GMAIL's excellent email and the speed of resolution of the issue. Otherwise, I agree with people that such a mandatory imposition of authentication is unnecessary because of problems when people don't remember or have deleted their mail.
    But I also understand the administration that they don't want to deal with so many appeals about account theft, it would be more logical to just stop doing it and let users themselves be responsible for it, since many people are so against this innovation and don't care about security.
    Correction to post: to use a different email than GMAIL*

7. Idk if its my IP changing , but i got 3 different codes in like 5 mins, one afther the other, i did got problems with random ip ban multiple times, i guess its gonna be even more annoying now.

8. How exactly does the -/+ thing for gmail work? How to I do link all my accounts to the same email?
    "This means that, if your email address is [email protected], emails addressed to [email protected] and [email protected] will both deliver to your main inbox—since Gmail ignores dots, and anything that's after the plus symbol, in email usernames."

9. I don't understand what the point is of the server forcing us to have two active authenticators. Knowing that many players are located in countries where google is not allowed.
    I've even been forced to reset my phone or change it. So I lost the application that allowed me to authenticate on warmane via google. As a result, I lost my account because I couldn't recover the authentication even though I had the e-mail address.

I find that since it's possible to choose double authentication or not to have it, there's no point in forcing everyone to have it.

It's a choice you've made, not the players, for whatever reason. Perhaps to better control and prevent the sale of accounts (I'm not in favor of selling accounts either).

On the other hand, the principle of forcing us to have it is really useless and just restrictive.

10. Why no one asked for it its annoying af

11. Update to the security improvements.

Update #1:
    https://forum.warmane.com/showthread...83#post3196783

Update #2 to security improvements:

Restrictions on what emails can be used have been lifted, this allows using your desired email provider.
    Restrictions on usage of "." and "+" have also been lifted, allowing the use of the same email through gmail for multiple accounts for example.
    Thank you so much for all the hard work and listening to suggestions, that was what many asked for and should resolve alot of issues.

12. why is it the email code was not sent to my gmail.??

13. This is freaking terrible doing this without warning, my wife doesn't even know what email she used for hers, without text options as well as email this system can f off.

Turn it off, let people decide if they want to use it eg warn people then turn it back on

14. I try to login into game and i am not getting any code

First ... 12202122232432 ... Last