1. Grats guys...and gud luck on future kills :)

2. LK killed with main group!

LOD 4

Finally got LOD on my priest for once, took long enough :P

And thanks for the good wishes Paladiyum , Sawee, and Vaath.
    Edited: April 19, 2015

3. May 4, 2015  
    LK killed with main Group!

LOD 5

4. May 17, 2015  
    Today on May 17th 2015 Benediction has disbanded. Its been a wild and crazy time filled with its ups and downs. The guild knew success and it also knew struggle and failure. At our lowest points we had lost half our core members due to inactivity of summer but we rebuilt and achieved our peak performance.
    At our peak before the Moltdown we were clearing 3 LODs and 3 RS 25 HCs a week and it took a great team of people to accomplish such a feat. When we achieved our first LOD it was not an everyday occurrence, it was a time when only a few best guilds had 1 LOD run a week and it meant something to be part of that group and for that I am proud. We were also the first guild on Molten to heal VDW 25 HC legitimately after a fix when everyone else thought it was impossible and thought they had to bug abuse it or use 20 holy paladins to pass it.

Benediction was originally formed not for ambition and achievements but to keep together a certain group of people who liked raiding and hanging out with each other. However like most good things, it must come to an end. Over time (nearly 2 years) the original members of Benediction have quit and or lost their enthusiasm for WOTLK endgame raiding, myself included. I have grown tired of trying to lead an endgame European guild as an American and although I am sad that our Benediction family will now be separated I am also glad for my new found freedom.

To those of you who stayed with me to the end I greatly appreciate it. Those who knew me know I prized loyalty very highly and gave nothing less than contempt for traitors and poor attitudes. To my supporters I thank you guys from the bottom of my heart for your contribution to the guild. To my haters stay mad and stay insignificant

From best rager Montel,

Umbravir

Benediction: August 2013-May 2015

5. May 17, 2015  
    Today on May 17th 2015 Benediction has disbanded. Its been a wild and crazy time filled with its ups and downs. The guild knew success and it also knew struggle and failure. At our lowest points we had lost half our core members due to inactivity of summer but we rebuilt and achieved our peak performance.
    At our peak before the Moltdown we were clearing 3 LODs and 3 RS 25 HCs a week and it took a great team of people to accomplish such a feat. When we achieved our first LOD it was not an everyday occurrence, it was a time when only a few best guilds had 1 LOD run a week and it meant something to be part of that group and for that I am proud. We were also the first guild on Molten to heal VDW 25 HC legitimately after a fix when everyone else thought it was impossible and thought they had to bug abuse it or use 20 holy paladins to pass it.

Benediction was originally formed not for ambition and achievements but to keep together a certain group of people who liked raiding and hanging out with each other. However like most good things, it must come to an end. Over time (nearly 2 years) the original members of Benediction have quit and or lost their enthusiasm for WOTLK endgame raiding, myself included. I have grown tired of trying to lead an endgame European guild as an American and although I am sad that our Benediction family will now be separated I am also glad for my new found freedom.

To those of you who stayed with me to the end I greatly appreciate it. Those who knew me know I prized loyalty very highly and gave nothing less than contempt for traitors and poor attitudes. To my supporters I thank you guys from the bottom of my heart for your contribution to the guild. To my haters stay mad and stay insignificant

From best rager Montel,

Umbravir

Benediction: August 2013-May 2015
    Good luck on your future endeavours and best wishes from Dignity :)

6. May 17, 2015  
    Well sad to hear that .. ;/ Benediction was really nice guild with nice people never got fight with them even in lordearon with anyone.

Regards Sawee!
    Edited: May 18, 2015

7. May 18, 2015  
    /wave and good luck to the best Rage from the ex server Lordaeron alliance side (even if we had our problems in the past)

8. May 18, 2015  
    Ez game ez life, stiro still best molten tonk
    Edited: May 18, 2015

9. May 19, 2015  
    Sad to see Benediction disband, had a good year there and have good memories (and screenshots) left. After the rebuild after moltdown it started falling apart, and never really recovered, so this was pretty inevitable.

Ez game ez life, stiro still best molten tonk
    I think I'm gonna guildquit my new guild just 'cause you're in there. Definitely not senpai.

10. May 22, 2015  
    Hello everyone!

As a former officer I want to say thank you for all the people i had the chance raiding with. We had an amazing 1,5-2 years. With all the ups and downs we managed to reach the top and farm 3 lod 3 rs a week for a few months just before the server wipe happened(that was the most at the server at that time). I cant forget the great moments we shared, for example when we ran through icc and rs in less than 2 hours, when we healed VDW first time after changes or when Umbra raged so hard he couldnt say anything just scream and explode inside himself :D. I think we earned the respect and reputation of molten over the months, we had around 80 kills total from rs and lk both. Unfortunately the server wipe also caused some screenshot losses so i dont know the actual numbers. We also showed we are able to stand up from the lowest situations (there were consecutive weeks when we were barely able to fill a main grp due to inactivity and vacations).
    Sad to see that Benediction disbanded, but to be honest for me all the fun went away when the moltdown happened. I couldnt spend the same amount of time online as i could before and i also lost my motivation to play WoW. I gained many friends and some haters too, my main goal in the game was always the success of the guild, I didnt really care whos feelings i might hurt in the process.
    I want to say thank you again for everyone who had some part of the guilds history, Im not gonna mention names, i would miss out some ppl by mistake for sure.
    Also wanted to mention Dignity here, they earned my respect over the time we spent on the same server, and just a few guilds were able to do that. We never really had any arguments, we both respected eachother and they also helped us out with some tips to kill RS the first time in the early days of the guild, just as we helped them whenever they needed it.

Cheers,
    Janiapro/Billupss

P.S: Umb dont u dare delete the guild thread, i spent many time uploading these screens!

11. May 22, 2015  

12. May 22, 2015  
    Its sad to see 1 of the best Lordaeron guilds disbanding.I wish you good luck friends and i hope that you will return someday

13. May 23, 2015  
    GG WP beneidction , it was alot of fun and good memories for sure. No benediction no party , good luck everyone !

14. May 29, 2015  
    A name which will be written in history and remembered as one of the best guilds to exist on Molten. Wish you all the best lots of love take care!

A video that will always be in my memory, my heart my everything!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NaC3LSbMmrc

PS: WHO BE DAT SEXY TONK MEH!?

15. May 30, 2015  
    We will be back. Intolerant aint done tolerating

First ... 1220212223 Last