1. July 8, 2016  
    Nani still sucks. Quaresma is in a better shape than him at the moment. However...

I'll be so glad to shove a croissant up those french *******s - I never liked them but now it's even worst. Specially after the several bashing articles they released thowards Portugal.
    http://imgur.com/gallery/3bEn05q

2. July 8, 2016  

3. July 8, 2016  
    Yeah... Germany lost 2-0 was crying in pillow all night long, but Portugal better wins France or it will be disappointment.

4. July 8, 2016  
    Nani still sucks. Quaresma is in a better shape than him at the moment. However...

I'll be so glad to shove a croissant up those french *******s - I never liked them but now it's even worst. Specially after the several bashing articles they released thowards Portugal.
    please, you are wrong, so deal with it. If Portugal will lose, at one dark night i will come for you.

5. July 8, 2016  
    please, you are wrong, so deal with it. If Portugal will lose, at one dark night i will come for you.
    I'm more confident in Portugal while playing against France (specially since our squad is motivated by all the articles that those pricks have been writing about us) than against Germany. With this said, I hope we murder them.

6. July 8, 2016  
    It's July and I still haven't had my exams yet -.-

7. July 8, 2016  
    One thing I do not miss about education.

8. July 8, 2016  
    I love not having to deal with those. But then again, I always kinda just "winged it" anyway.

9. July 8, 2016  
    I'm so prepared for them, I just want them out of the way. Everyone finished in May so I'm just waiting around. Two weeks until it's over.

I love not having to deal with those. But then again, I always kinda just "winged it" anyway.
    I wish I could do that, but I pay way too much for my education so winging it is pointless.

10. July 8, 2016  
    Damn, 5 white cops got shot dead by a black guy during a peaceful rally.... only in MURICA. I'm telling u, murica with trump is about to go bat****.

11. July 8, 2016  
    Damn, 5 white cops got shot dead by a black guy during a peaceful rally.... only in MURICA. I'm telling u, murica with trump is about to go bat****.
    And you only understood that now? That Trump will be ****?
    People have been stating that for almost a year.

12. July 8, 2016  
    I want to play pokemon Go... but I own a Windows phone.

13. July 8, 2016  
    It's July and I'm still not as tan as I would like. How else I'ma chill with all the bois at the beach if I'm white as a slab of cheese and skinny like a twig? Inb4 complaining about trivial things when kids in africa could have eaten that cheese.

I blame the weather of course.

14. July 8, 2016  
    And you only understood that now? That Trump will be ****?
    People have been stating that for almost a year.
    https://youtu.be/-JRxaHvWNhs?t=5m32s

15. July 8, 2016  
    I don't think non-americans should tell which president is better. Sure we all have opinions on politics but at the end of the day, if you're not american it's just memes.