Dugor
    Does the tlpd spawn in wotlk realms ???
    I'm in ragnaros ..

Kingslayers
    are they 2 respawning after 1 hour on wotlk too,or only on cata? help pls

Nuggle
    I remember killing him and looting on Frostwolf cata. Then DC hit me and rollback took the drake away from me. Since this day I'm not camping anymore, fcuk it.

4. what other addon is useful besides npcscan and silver dragon ?

5. Just got this on warsong today :)
    TLPD spawns in 2 hours on Warsong

Stuffguy
    1 week of hunting and 8 vyragosas later, ive just seen tlpd for the first time between Valkyrion and Frosthold. He was flying to high to me to keep agro on the ground so i was left wit 1 choice, to kill him in the air. i guess there's no need to explain why it not ended so well..... NOOOOOOOOOOOOO :(

EDIT: GOT IT! 1 hour later i went through the spawn points and when i was going to the last one i know and was considering giving up, NPC Scan pops up and this time i didnt made the same mistake as before. NEVER BUT NEVER GIVE UP! IT WAS WORTH THE WAIT!!!

btw: killed him at 22:43, sargeras

7. maybe im doing something wrong..... been hunting for 3 days not 1 rare mob havent even seen a corpse of any... help

P.S. this is in wotlk Ragnaros

8. At first i started to farm TLPD i found him very fast like 10min.... but i couldn't get him to the ground so yeah... i had to KS him in the air....

after that it's been Vyragosas 8x already... so but after few times farming idk i couldn't find him fast anymore idk if he spawns somewere else or the spawn time got **** up.... so i ended up giving up.:(

9. Sargeras tlpd

Okay, i just got it on 19:50 server time. [Sargeras x20]
    I was camping for him for 1 week.
    Found it while watching video how to get Green Proto Drake, anyway, today I was searching it just for 6 hours :)

XKrackX
    Call me Bad Luck Brian. 4th time he fell under the map. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

11. 2nd time for me fell under texture.... to ****ing high

12. Ah..... after i said i give up..... was flying home <NPC SCAN> ... was like finally... after getting my 1st hit land i see this frost mage pet about hit him. but i was quicker :D and finally got it.

gotzeus
    after following guide...ive made a pattern and alarms. no luck yet, but i can say ive killed 10-15 vyragosas an 2 time protos (map bugged though :(..) saw 1 time proto being slain...with map bug...SERIOUSLY! lol

here are some pix, all this happened in just 3 days.

First ... 14222324252634 ... Last