1. Please remove it or MAKE IT OPTIONNAL

2. Cant login to forum via phone. Says code expired

3. How to recovery my account, cant remember email, please help, love that acc!!

4. Problem is with email itself! You forcing gmail, which changed their policy and disable having gmail without phone number at all. So many ppl cant even get to old gmails becasue they dont have10 phone numbers! How do we are suppose to have multiple accounts exactly? Buying multiple SIM cards or wtf?

If there is some way how to have multiple accounts with one gmail address explain it clearly please. If not, playerbase will just leave. I didn't find the way how to do this and I think this is the biggest issue! You should promote it like a feature or expand 10 limit of characters!

5. Same thing, cant remember my email, i used some new mail just for this and its gg now, cant login to see the code cant belive i lost account without reason!

6. Good evening,
    I have a problem with an account that my brother is using.
    We can't get into it, so we can't get the code to authenticate and log into the game. He never used google mail before. It was created just for the warmane account and never used after that.

We are not sure if we have activated our Google account because when we try to log in it now after years it says that the account is not valid. and also when we try to create a new account with that name, it says that the account is already taken. Is there any possibility to change the mail or at least to log in on the website so we can change the mail into new one?

Please help, thanks for the answer.

7. Its so funny this is happening on pirates day lol.

8. After doing this authentication thing on the Warmane account, I cannot log in in the WoW launcher, it says the information is not valid and I know it is. I also entered the right authentication code (the same I use for my Warmane account). Any help?

9. I think this should be an Option and not something u want to apply like i have 3 accounts 2 of them i dont remmeber email and now i cant play even in either cuz i gave me 2 times codes i enter 1 said expired than i enter the other it let me log in from the website however i cant get another code for ingame and this is just beyond cringe REMOVE NOW PLS Lol

10. Hello, where can I get the code to log in to the game? I don't receive anything by email?

11. Just wondering... I have no email on the authenticator and I can't access any pages without

12. Overall seems like a good addition, although it will definitely result in alot of work for the staff team to help solve issues where people forgot their e-mails or made the account so long ago that they lost access which will probably result in insane delays for reports and this sort of stuff(which already takes days, if not weeks)

13. My friend now has a problem. I can't log into the account because his EMAIL has been hacked. And now I can't log in to WOW... Admins? How to solve the problem????

14. "+" sign is not working when trying to sign up or change your email. It still says : "the supplied email was not valid"
    But "." are working.

First ... 17252627282937 ... Last