1. Peregrine you duchfeg how are you nap!?

2. Ah pvping as usuall.Got BIS mage on LAW:)
    Chilling most of times,bit inactive for raids until end of this season.

3. Well maybe you will shoot a try on horde side sometime....

Meanwhile, see you in arenas! :))

Missing the old times ^^

Briggzie
    Please guild briggz.....

5. Please guild briggz.....
    Only during this short period of today we will be accepting new members! !!!

Send your app via ingame maill with 100k gold deposit to Blowmeakiss , 200k doubles your chance of acceptance!

Hurry and apply NOW!!

Briggzie
    Only during this short period of today we will be accepting new members! !!!

Send your app via ingame maill with 100k gold deposit to Blowmeakiss , 200k doubles your chance of acceptance!

Hurry and apply NOW!!
    I still got about 20mil gold in cata so....

7. I still got about 20mil gold in cata so....
    So we have a deal then ???

Artsy
    So we have a deal then ???

Pankracij
    I am not going to get dramatic why the kill was delayed for so much; there are couple of reasons tho; losing like 1/2 of the core group when they decided to make their own guild wasnt very helpful in the progression period. Also bugs that you cant really ignore ( like the burning bug which is unavoidable and completly random, or the fact that meteors can dive under the texture or not getting the frost patches. List can continue for quite some time.. ) and not even to mention that our current core is consisted of players who have regular jobs, are still attending classes on university and much more. It is very hard to sync and organise all these people to be able to raid together. But nothing counts more when you log in and you are welcomed by an awesome group of people who will support each other not only in the game. And I think that this is something to point out and strive for; not the kills or having to prove anything to anyone. All who played with us know that we have many quality players and much to offer.

A very special thanks to Hobie who was organising the runs.

Thanks to all that participated in this and other raids that lead to the kill ( Eavl and Wildey )

Member list:

Tanks: Sinihallitus and Hobie ( Nailbat )

Healers: Ragenator and Druanthia

Dps: Tair ( Zheth ), Ziedrich ( Chakarsayat ), Chazz, Muskelimasa, Kymoo and myself ( Pank ).

And no, law is not dead. We still have to clear Dragon Soul :)

First ... 182627282930 ... Last