1. ppl take useless stuff seriously, wow just wow.
    tell me about it XD.

I have respect for "Is a Cookie" Guild. I think I have lost it with his post.

2. tell me about it XD.

I have respect for "Is a Cookie" Guild. I think I have lost it with his post.
    Uh i don't know who that is even... I guess you mean on Frostwolf? Cause it's defently not the one i am in which is the Is A Cookie i know off.. Prob Vatican you mean? :) Still i haven't seen him ingame the kidarkness so i don't know who he is either :D

3. Uh i don't know who that is even... I guess you mean on Frostwolf? Cause it's defently not the one i am in which is the Is A Cookie i know off.. Prob Vatican you mean? :) Still i haven't seen him ingame the kidarkness so i don't know who he is either :D
    I know it's a fact that "Is a Cookie" is now Vatican. You did see the quotes wrapped there, right?

And who the hell is kidarness? Maybe I faced him maybe not. All Verbally Violent members knows my name, and I also know for a fact that Verbally Violent was "Mad Company" in Sargeras.
    Edited: September 16, 2015

4. I know it's a fact that "Is a Cookie" is now Vatican. You did see the quotes wrapped there, right?

And who the hell is kidarness? Maybe I faced him maybe not. All Verbally Violent members knows my name, and I also know for a fact that Verbally Violent was "Mad Company" in Sargeras.
    Okay well i'm just pointing it out :) Lol well you qouted hes post and started talking about Is A Cookie so i thought he was a guild mate of mine on FW :) I barly keep track of PVP guilds lol!

5. That's exactly what I'm telling you. Your an average PvPer, nothing more to that. I have right now 2k rated udk and 2,3k rated lock and I don't go around calling myself a legend. I was top10 on Warsong before the moltdown and yet, I'm not a legend, I am also just as you an average or just above average PvP player.
    You'r good at what you do, you'r not a legend. Get over it.

6. Okay well i'm just pointing it out :) Lol well you qouted hes post and started talking about Is A Cookie so i thought he was a guild mate of mine on FW :) I barly keep track of PVP guilds lol!
    Well, you called me a whore. And that avatar. Oh well, I shouldn't waste time on the least popular people.

Here, click it one last time for me.

7. Well, you called me a whore. And that avatar. Oh well, I shouldn't waste time on the least popular people.

Here, click it one last time for me.

No i mean it's a qoute oh my god i did not mean you are one haha! It's a saying that you use shamless promotion in a way of a whore (not that i compared you to one) It's an expression! I figured you could realize that :) Don't have to take things so litterly or how you say it :P
    Edited: September 16, 2015

8. Yeah i know you, 2.4k rating with 14 wins, when the mmr was bugged and everyone had that rating, not really a challange back then. I did say you are 2.2k, thats what you showed me, and 5v5 on molten was never a challange to begin with.

9. Yeah i know you, 2.4k rating with 14 wins, when the mmr was bugged and everyone had that rating, not really a challange back then. I did say you are 2.2k, thats what you showed me, and 5v5 on molten was never a challange to begin with.
    I thought you said I was never 2.2k rating, you just got rekt when I showed you the proof, now your trying to crawl your way out of it. And about that 5v5 arena, the point of all that is I won 100 coins. How about you? Have you won any? I don't think so. Read your post again plox.
    you have never been above 2.2..
    Here you go, BOOM! That just happened!

3v3 2200 achievement
    Spoiler: Show

Now give this a click and make me famous.
    Edited: September 18, 2015

10. It's funny how you guys underestimate Death Knights in PvP. Last time I checked the ladder on retail MoP, Unholy Death Knights were included in top 20s. Just wait till warmane fixes Unholy. I would watch warriors whine how Overpowered they are in every ladder.

Not to mention the next patch WoD is going to make Frost Death Knights almost immortal, while almost every Warriors become prot.

11. It's funny how you guys underestimate Death Knights in PvP. Last time I checked the ladder on retail MoP, Unholy Death Knights were included in top 20s. Just wait till warmane fixes Unholy. I would watch warriors whine how Overpowered they are in every ladder.

Not to mention the next patch WoD is going to make Frost Death Knights almost immortal, while almost every Warriors become prot.

i would be underestimating if i wasnt a dk....but I am a dk >.> and retail mop unholy dks were untouchable just that warmane mop version is built more lookalike to cata dks than retail mop dks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKUPeHsuGN8

#justwarmanethings

12. it's interesting to see blood not mentioned in this at all, in certain RBGs a nicely skilled and geared blood can be the backbone of a team during Team fights and Flag capping BGs, not so much for arenas unless you're rolling a que like war/dk, I have some experience in arenas and it has been proven viable for blood and prot to work very well against most compositions in the 2's bracket, and especially with a decently geared fury also. In RBGs like wsg and twin peaks, bloods can carry the flag forever, so in my honest opinion, all three classes are viable, Unholy not so much until in the higher item levels via being kind of bugged, but i'm sure the team will fix this soon enough :) hope this helps you some -Deadsauce

13. it's interesting to see blood not mentioned in this at all, in certain RBGs a nicely skilled and geared blood can be the backbone of a team during Team fights and Flag capping BGs, not so much for arenas unless you're rolling a que like war/dk, I have some experience in arenas and it has been proven viable for blood and prot to work very well against most compositions in the 2's bracket, and especially with a decently geared fury also. In RBGs like wsg and twin peaks, bloods can carry the flag forever, so in my honest opinion, all three classes are viable, Unholy not so much until in the higher item levels via being kind of bugged, but i'm sure the team will fix this soon enough :) hope this helps you some -Deadsauce
    In RBGs, Yes Blood is good for flag carry but compared to Guardian Druids, its Guardian Druids>Blood DK. Druid's ability to dash, stealth, break out of roots and slows are just too good to be flag carriers. Blood DKs are tough but extremely slow, your team would be pressured defending and peeling for you, but if you are a guardian druid, you pressure the opposite team to stop you as fast as they can, making them target you and leave your healers alone.

In my own opinion, Blood would be excellent defending point capture locations, for example: Arathi Basin. A whole team could go offensive while you guard and survive till help comes.

14. In RBGs, Yes Blood is good for flag carry but compared to Guardian Druids, its Guardian Druids>Blood DK. Druid's ability to dash, stealth, break out of roots and slows are just too good to be flag carriers. Blood DKs are tough but extremely slow, your team would be pressured defending and peeling for you, but if you are a guardian druid, you pressure the opposite team to stop you as fast as they can, making them target you and leave your healers alone.

In my own opinion, Blood would be excellent defending point capture locations, for example: Arathi Basin. A whole team could go offensive while you guard and survive till help comes.
    there is also that, there are tonnes of factors that make bloods capable in PvP, but what makes my build a viable flag carrier is the engineering profession and that's a whole different story :p

First 123