1. calling priest "pop"
    ex:
    shadow priest = "spop"
    wtf ppl

2. calling priest "pop"
    ex:
    shadow priest = "spop"
    wtf ppl
    That's only from bulgarians who associate it with the bulgarian equivalent of "priest". The stupidest nickname I've seen someone use regarding any class is "dudu" for druids.

3. what bothers me the most is that ppl would use "priest" when they don't talk English and when their language has already a native word for priest.
    I bet all languages have a way to say "priest", come on people.

If you are Polish pls say "gram księdzem" and not "gram priestem".

4. Yh thats another one, pala is what it should be...
    People are just butchering the whole thing really.
    "Yh" is the worst one that's been said in this entire thread.

5. DISCO tilts me to ****.. THERE IS NO O IN DISCIPLINE. Disc or GTFO.
    Hi there - Let me present you my priest;

http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ecrown/summary

6. i cant believe people are *****ing about ****ing abbreviations. Dumbest **** to get mad about.

7. i cant believe people are *****ing about ****ing abbreviations. Dumbest **** to get mad about.
    why'd you assume anyone's mad tho? lmao

8. i cant believe people are *****ing about ****ing abbreviations. Dumbest **** to get mad about.
    They aren't abbreviations though.

9. i cant believe people are *****ing about ****ing abbreviations. Dumbest **** to get mad about.
    You are *****ing about people *****ing about something. Might wanna review your "dumbest ranking."

10. to be fair me clicking on something i thought was gonna be dumb in the first place was pretty stupid. But I dont really see how saying x is stupid makes me more of a ***** then x.

11. i cant believe people are *****ing about ****ing abbreviations. Dumbest **** to get mad about.
    If that's you "saying" things, I don't want to know what you look when you're *****ing.
    My faith in mankind is paper-thin already.

12. lmao sorry i didn't write a ****ing in depth essay about how saying "kids ruin everything cuz they say dps instead of dd" is pathetic.

13. Nothing to be sorry about, you already made your limitations (up to and including the inability to look at the mirror) clear, and we wouldn't want you to get a headache from the effort of trying.

First 1234 Last