Xolhor
    Only a few more days left to sign up:

http://www.guildpinnacle.org/pvptourney

2. Me and Guetal just had an epic laugh..

We forgot it was today, and according to the website our teams were against each other... Oh well Guess Laser(Epicbeastx) wins cos neither of us turned up :D

@OP.. next time allow us to add an email or skype address so you can send more updated information on rules, and to remind us.. We have lives.

EDIT: Even EpicX forgot about it.. haha, and it's tomorrow anyway. Ahh well tomorrow should be fun at least.

3. I'd love to play in this tournament. Already signed in, lets hope my partner will have time.

Xolhor
    Sargeras is Saturday!! You still have time.

See you tomorrow at 5 PM Server.

Xolhor
    Yep. Sargeras is Saturday!! You still have time.

See you tomorrow at 5 PM Server.

Me and Guetal just had an epic laugh..

We forgot it was today, and according to the website our teams were against each other... Oh well Guess Laser(Epicbeastx) wins cos neither of us turned up :D

@OP.. next time allow us to add an email or skype address so you can send more updated information on rules, and to remind us.. We have lives.

EDIT: Even EpicX forgot about it.. haha, and it's tomorrow anyway. Ahh well tomorrow should be fun at least.

Xolhor
    Awesome. Hope to see you then.

I'd love to play in this tournament. Already signed in, lets hope my partner will have time.

Xolhor
    The Champions of the <Pinnacle> Hosted Realm 2v2 PvP Tournament Are:

Epicbeastx - Feral Druid of <Millennium>
    Boneheal - Discipline Priest of <Millennium>

They each won 100k gold.

The Runners-Up Are:

Toshika - Retribution Paladin of <Myrmidons>
    Ceiron - Frost Death Knight of <DrunKs>

They each won 25k gold.

(No one showed for the Ragnaros tournament)

Xolhor
    [YT]kNP5fZLxaA0[/YT]

HellThrone
    Good Job Xolhor ;)

But as u see, You better drop this event cuz only 2~5% of ppl in each realm check forum and still don't care, Sad but true.

Xolhor
    On the contrary, due to the fun and enjoyment had by myself, my guild, and tournament participants, we'll likely host another one in the future. :)

Good Job Xolhor ;)

But as u see, You better drop this event cuz only 2~5% of ppl in each realm check forum and still don't care, Sad but true.

First 123