1. And here, in the cold harsh mountains of Kun-lai Summit, not far from where Allysuckz' failed attempts to prove himself took place, we find, of course, the Corpse of Allysuckz.
    Spoiler: Show

Or, at least, his essence.
    LOL this is a goat u silly SoL boy

2. I encourage moderators to start removing this kind of crappy "look-how-large-is-mine" posts... You remove posts way more important than this ones, why are these getting 5-6 pages? for **** sake

3. LOL this is a goat u silly SoL boy
    Ahh, so that's what that was, my bad... A goat, definitely...

Spoiler: Show
    I have honestly, to date, never laughed this hard at a forum post. I guess entertaining others is the one thing you're good at xD

4. Lol lies that hunter was with you he tracked me down in exodar, u came with your healer hiding ,that hunter invited me in a group and started attacking you then I got killed while he was watching and stayed alive, u guys are acting cool on forums but we all know you are mad lol

Btw, I died twice once by 3 vs 1 and then 2 vs 1, its funny u guys are crying when I bring my guild mates when u started it,why dont u come 1 vs 1 so we can settle this feud Araan

IF NOT THEN WHY DID U ZOOM THE PICS LIKE THAT!
    Because you are dead you making that hunter my friend now Lol, that shaman was recording video of your rape and its on facebook for fun, m not a tard like you so i wont post it here he didn't even touch you just started running when you saw him LOL but still i got you , i dont see enhanced shaman heals LOL

thing is when u start dying you ran away or you call your friends " help help" lol

there are many thing that should b hidden here

Note: don't go anywhere without your pocket heals my eyes on you
    Edited: September 24, 2015

5. Lol im talking the truth ask Araan he knows it

I find it really pathectic that u guys had too zoom the pictures like that to hide the others guys around you.
    truth is you always need some one to carry you, i found your posts pathetic around forums

6. Its funny how all SoL members are running to the forums to rescue their reputation. lol
    we are in good in stand, no 1 here to rescue guild rep from noobs, we finishin things that you have started in earlier post !
    Edited: September 24, 2015

7. someone teach araan how to summarize all his bullcraps in 1 post with multiple quote! :\

8. Locked. Enough of this drama.

First 123