1. May 4, 2016  
    im not even raiding yet and this **** annoys the **** out of me...who came with the idea,hey lets boost all raids by 400%,and everyone agreed ? What the **** ?
    Decert, if you would spend more time leveling and less on posting on the forums, you'd be raiding already.

2. May 4, 2016  
    We killed Emalon 10 fairly easily with about a minute left on the enrage, using a holy paladin solo healing. Anyway he's nerfed by about 900k (and his adds by about 150-200k) now so he should be super easy. Don't know yet about damage numbers.

3. May 18, 2016  
    25 emalon is still unkillable, any fix comming soon ?

4. May 18, 2016  
    very killable, guild runs kill it every week

5. May 18, 2016  
    Lightning nova was killing the raid yesterday from one side of the room to the other, maybe we did something wrong

6. May 18, 2016  
    its just warmane using reverse psychology, go hug boss for minimum lighning nova dmg.

7. May 18, 2016  
    very killable, guild runs kill it every week
    not everyone has a guild

8. May 18, 2016  
    not everyone has a guild
    then dont expect free tier 8? :)))

9. May 18, 2016  

10. May 18, 2016  
    not everyone has a guild
    just went and lead a pug on Emalon25, had only 3 tries but got it down to 30% with 1;45left which is pretty easy to finish. Had to go raid, will tell u after what happened with next pug

11. May 18, 2016  
    Did 10 man with a pug last week.

2 Tanks (MT Druid, OT Paladin)
    1 Heal (Paladin) Had middle of the steps
    2 MDPS (Rogue, DK) Stayed on Emalon the whole time.
    5 RDPS (Hunter, Mage, Warlock, Ele Sham, SPriest) /range 10 to the left and right of the Pali.

I dont think most of the raid expected to kill him because only half was flasked, no fish buff and the tank didnt countdown the pull.

We wiped the first 2 times then I suggested the melee dps stay on Emalon and we got him with time to spare.

It felt really good downing him. A challenging, but doable boss with current gear.

The biggest take away is to find someone who can solo heal it.

12. May 18, 2016  

5 RDPS (Hunter, Mage, Warlock, Ele Sham, SPriest) /range 10 to the left and right of the Pali.

I dont think most of the raid expected to kill him because only half was flasked, no fish buff and the tank didnt countdown the pull.

We wiped the first 2 times then I suggested the melee dps stay on Emalon and we got him with time to spare.

It felt really good downing him. A challenging, but doable boss with current gear.

I've done it with 2 healers granted our dps is geared and the paladin can solo heal but we didn't want to sit a healer just because. But it is overtuned for pugs but this is warmane get used to overtuning. and GL with ever pugging the 25 man version lol.

13. May 18, 2016  

chances are your paladin tanks ardent defender proced twice and the druid was carried by his ******ed amount of hp pool bring in a warrior tank and try the one healer with a couple of melee. And lol at your world of rangercraft lineup i should hope so u can kill it with that setup pug or not..

14. May 18, 2016  
    Im not the one that was crying about it being too difficult. I see you in every thread begging for videos of Ulduar kills and whining how overtuned everything is. Find a strategy and just do it. Btw it was a pug, its not like we tried to get 5 RDPS thats just what we were dealt.

15. May 18, 2016  
    chances are your paladin tanks ardent defender proced twice and the druid was carried by his ******ed amount of hp pool bring in a warrior tank and try the one healer with a couple of melee. And lol at your world of rangercraft lineup i should hope so u can kill it with that setup pug or not..
    did it yesterday with a warr tank . 4melees including not even naxx25 geard ret and feral + 2healer its definitely doable

and it was a pug btw

10man is fine

25man should be tuned down a bit tho

First 12345 Last