if you see Ohdo members in ur pt , just leave

2. protip: Join <Ohdo>

its the only tip you need

3. Ohdo best pvp guild in Out there. Watchout

4. protip: Join <Ohdo>

its the only tip you need
    Hail Odho best PvP guild Horde side

5. Pro tip

If you're maxed out on PVP gear, don't go piss off people trying to gear up in Battlegrounds. Go arena!

6. Hail Odho best PvP guild Horde side
    ALL hail the mighty Ohdo! Best guild everrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

7. Pro tip>stop acting like nerds and give pro tips.(does not include Mercy)

.Overall its only a game,i know few people that own so much **** in rl (as in wealth)and they are not nearly cocky as some people here that think game is important,at end of day SHOULD this occur globally
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electromagnetic_pulse we can all go out and playyyiieee :)

Reroll a class you always wanted to learn(frost mage),read mah guide and have fun.

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=189465

8. Pro tip>stop acting like nerds and give pro tips.(does not include Mercy)
    Your ***licking skill has been increased by 1.
    Edited: December 8, 2016

9. Fine,whatever you say,so your saying being cocky and condescending is nice ?=Mercy may have some silly moments,but this is not one of them.She was pointing out the tone that came from Sumic as in Jupiter descending to Earth. Got it ?Aint got nothign with lickin,if you think virtual skills and virtuall licking mean something by all mean,enduldge yourself,you just look silly that way.Or more immature,whatever you prefer to accept.

10. Indeed my wrong, since we are in Icecrown section, your skill should hav been increased by 3 due to rates.

11. No need to reply to this,obviously no good comment can be heard from you.Gl with real life tho.

12. Idk this Peregrine man... I'm cringing so hard

First 1234 Last