1. Memories

Last 2 weeks we killed it with 22mln and with 20mln now havent been th ere this week
    I think we should remove realm 1st from the list as we don't have data as to who killed it without any bugs first.

Unless guilds can provide data such as http://puu.sh/pnuj5/9aa4bb9c4d.png and a video surely we cant attribute a kill to them.

2. the fix got applied on the start of a new id. and memories was the first to get a server message after that
    (as no other guild was able to kill it in that particular week)

ot: like anyone cares about an entry in a meaningless list
    dont you have smtn better to do?

3. Please take all discussion elsewhere. It's cluttering the thread, and there are plenty of posts to look out for already in the thread, particularly when considering that there will be a large update coming soon. Feel free to send a direct message, or contact me in-game on [A]Ekungirl or [H]Grunge, if there's anything you'd like to discuss regarding the the thread, rather than posting here. Any changes to the thread or meaningful outcome of any discussions regarding the thread will be posted by me, here. Thanks in advance.

Unless guilds can provide data such as link and a video surely we cant attribute a kill to them.
    Update (09.05.2016): It is now a set criterion that all realm first defeats of end bosses and hard modes (e.g. Anub'arak normal mode or Deathbringer Saurfang hard mode) must be submitted in conjunction with a video of the kill as well as the combat log that was recorded during the defeat.
    Written in white in the original post. Everyone seems to miss it, however.

I don't know what I did to deserve this critique.

Kind regards,
    Ekunn

4. Please take all discussion elsewhere. It's cluttering the thread, and there are plenty of posts to look out for already in the thread. [...]
    I don't know what I did to deserve this critique.
    dont want to clutter this thread but you asked for it :)

i dont see the importance of this thread in context to your effort.
    my second sentence was adressed to the previous comment complaining about nonsense.

5. dont want to clutter this thread but you asked for it :)

i dont see the importance of this thread in context to your effort.
    my second sentence was adressed to the previous comment complaining about nonsense.
    Thanks for the clarification - you could've messaged me privately or in-game, though. Maybe I'd be able to answer any questions or settle any doubts you have towards the effort I put into this thread. :-)

Kind regards,
    Ekunn

6. and memories was the first to get a server message after that
    And we all know how little those mean :)
    But since you most likely have logs for your raids, that should not be a problem because surely you could provide similar screenshot to Iamw's.

7. the fix got applied on the start of a new id. and memories was the first to get a server message after that
    (as no other guild was able to kill it in that particular week)

I guess I've upset you in some way in the past. As you do not know me and bring nothing useful to the thread I suggest you do not bother directly replying to me.

Sorry for having the discussion in this thread Ekun but it's the only thread I know will be read by the relevant people. Asking who has actually killed IC25HM without any of the bugs is a legitimate question as the OP has not been updated with such information (and nobody had posted any updates). Now we know.

8. Faithless killed Freya 25man - HC 8:19 server time ( a bit after MEMORIES, so we're third ). Gratz to MEMORIES for the kill, and obviously to infamous too !

We did not have an announcement or achievement... We have no idea why, maybe because we killed the boss at the last second before we died ? We will show the stream to a Gm for the achievement, even tho we hope to confirm the kill next week.
    Here's the screen with the 4 emblem, the sigil and the 239 loot. Go figure.
    http://i.imgur.com/CvUlS9B.jpg

9. Faithless killed Freya 25man - HC 8:19 server time ( a bit after MEMORIES, so we're third ). Gratz to MEMORIES for the kill, and obviously to infamous too !

We did not have an announcement or achievement... We have no idea why, maybe because we killed the boss at the last second before we died ? We will show the stream to a Gm for the achievement, even tho we hope to confirm the kill next week.
    Here's the screen with the 4 emblem, the sigil and the 239 loot. Go figure.
    http://i.imgur.com/CvUlS9B.jpg
    good day for horde side gz boys

10. Memories Yogg+1 10man , Freya 25HM
    http://imgur.com/JNV2qeB

ulduar 10man proto drake achievement incoming later tonight need to kill some guardians ))

Edited: June 15, 2016

11. http://i.imgur.com/3Tf4pnn.jpg

Thorim-stand-in-one-spot-and-ocassionally-press-ur-portal 25 mode also deaded by the hands of the bravest gnomes at Infamous
    forgot to take screenshot at boss but I'm sure we'll have another 10 minute video of backpeddle action incoming soon for your enjoyment 8)
    Edited: June 17, 2016

12. http://i.imgur.com/3Tf4pnn.jpg

Thorim-stand-in-one-spot-and-ocassionally-press-ur-portal 25 mode also deaded by the hands of the bravest gnomes at Infamous
    forgot to take screenshot at boss but I'm sure we'll have another 10 minute video of backpeddle action incoming soon for your enjoyment 8)
    Backpeddling? Exactly what I've been waiting for thank god jesus im so relieved

13. Backpeddling? Exactly what I've been waiting for thank god jesus im so relieved
    thought you've been waiting for epic gems?

14. Not really the topic but considering we were near the tops guilds ... maybe
    [Faithless] decided to call it a day and disband, hard to raid with only french ppl, not enough player to go around.
    Ty for the raids and this topic, infortunately, we won't be a part of it anymore.

Good luck for the rest ! Yogg ain't going to down himself.

15. Is this thread dead? .. lets update ekun"?

First ... 2028293031 Last