1. I have the same issue, I can`t connect to the server at all, tried the whole day... Any fix soon?

2. Change your realmlist set realmlist logon.arena-tournament.com

3. It still doesn't work
    Ye, same.
    I do **** in congif as i youtube video, realm list is good and still i geting disconected, most in bgs ! can tell me anybody form warmane what is it ? should i go on retail or ?

4. Deffinitly its not all about only logon.warmane.com and config, so there is something bad..

5. Cant log in

When i try to log in it is stuck on the authentification and than it disconnects me from the server . Anyone encountered some similar issue?

6. If your using the Warmane client please visit your Client Folder > Data > enUS > edit the "realmlist.wtf" file and change it to
    Code:
    set realmlist logon.warmane.com
    then try logging in again. Hope that helps.

7. Ye, same.
    I do **** in congif as i youtube video, realm list is good and still i geting disconected, most in bgs ! can tell me anybody form warmane what is it ? should i go on retail or ?
    That has nothing to do with the realm list. You ARE logging on and that's what this thread is about, peeps not being able to log on. You disconnecting in BG's has nothing to do with this thread..!

8. no, dwind :) There are trolls, who purposefully click "need" on all items, because thay want to sell them, or, in most other cases - disenchant them for the mats... Still, hopefully, there will be some time off these things, as we had a lot of free mats the last days :) Can't say this for Elegon though :( I mean, the mount is cool, but come on, to ninja it, really... not to say that you will regret each time you ride it bur!..

9. That has nothing to do with the realm list. You ARE logging on and that's what this thread is about, peeps not being able to log on. You disconnecting in BG's has nothing to do with this thread..!
    So tell me why i geting dc in BGs last two days only like every third bg ? nothing to do here .. sure D:DD:

10. changing the realm list didn't work for me.
    Im getting instant disconnect from the server msg.

realm: Lordearon

11. i can log into my account off of my main pc but cant log in any of them off of my laptop

12. So tell me why i geting dc in BGs last two days only like every third bg ? nothing to do here .. sure D:DD:
    Can you read?? Random disconnects are not what this thread is about. Make a new thread for it.
    Durp

13. Still can't Login & stuck @Authentichating

Dear Gm
    why i can't login to the game and always stuck @authentichating and dced
    please fix my problem i already try with lunaticnight and neverwalk
    but it uselesss
    Best regard

14. i can log into my account off of my main pc but cant log in any of them off of my laptop
    Jeewiz, um, maybe the realm list on your laptop is wrong huh?
    I am done replying to this thread - read the previous posts and use your brains.

Buh Bye

First ... 2331323334 Last