1. The GPU is the least important part for multiboxing. U good CPU and lots of ram is required to handle multiple wow clients.
    For € 100 you have 32GB ram. Same argument, Same flawed thinking. The game is from 2008, anything you buy today that is not dirt cheapest parts, will do fine.

2. If you cannot explain it, why should anyone listen to your argument ?
    ok. so here it is. They wont "fix it" as you said before because nothing is broken...... that was hard.....

Its 12 people on the forum, its about 40-50 people every Alterac Valley
    and TA DA! magic random numbers pulled out of your rear. at least my 12 people on the forums you agreed with and is more than likely accurate. 40-50 in AV? u sure about that? you have proof or some way to back this up of course...right?

You are only stating some nonsense about how you don't answer to nonsense
    because that made sense just now...

- It should not be allowed to roflstomp battlegrounds with a 20+ toon multibox, there is no amount of teamwork or co-ordination that will defeat this cheating.
    what cheating? lol

Cheating is the getting of a reward for ability or finding an easy way out of an unpleasant situation by dishonest means. It is generally used for the breaking of rules to gain unfair advantage in a competitive situation.

maybe you need to check a dictionary or google, better yet check the rules here on warmane... it is allowed thus it is not cheating.

players should not be allowed to multibox because others dont have a brain or are afraid to use it in order to take down said boxer? sorry?

- Maybe multiboxers should have place/realm/something where they can compete with each other in a FAIR game.
    so you say its cheating and that you want it gone now you are for it as long as you dont have to play against it? thats like saying we should put all the noobs on 1 server and all the really good PvP players on on another to even things out and make it fair right? get real.

- Repeating ages old arguments like 'it was allowed on retail' will not solve anyting. There are people that want to play normal BG's the way blizzard intended it (20 toon MB = not blizzard intention)
    dont know what anyting is but sounds great, anyways you just shot yourself in the foot with this comment. "as blizzard intended" well guess what? they intended multiboxers and allowed it. you just ate your own words and answered your own stupid question. please do us all a favor and facepalm yourself at least 5 times. really hard. in the face. with a ring on.

thanks.

3. ok. so here it is. They wont "fix it" as you said before because nothing is broken...... that was hard.....
    When 1 player can keep an entire enemeny team outside the castle of (for example) Isle of Conquest something is broken or someone is cheating/abusing something.

and TA DA! magic random numbers pulled out of your rear. at least my 12 people on the forums you agreed with and is more than likely accurate. 40-50 in AV? u sure about that? you have proof or some way to back this up of course...right?

because that made sense just now...
    Just like your numbers are randomly pulled from this forum, why would this forum be a correct indication of the level of frustration about this issue ? lol pot and kettle....

what cheating? lol

Cheating is the getting of a reward for ability or finding an easy way out of an unpleasant situation by dishonest means. It is generally used for the breaking of rules to gain unfair advantage in a competitive situation.

maybe you need to check a dictionary or google, better yet check the rules here on warmane... it is allowed thus it is not cheating.

players should not be allowed to multibox because others dont have a brain or are afraid to use it in order to take down said boxer? sorry?

Not Cheating ? This is the official Blizzard TOS:

1. DURING YOUR REGISTRATION FOR THE BATTLE.NET SERVICE YOU GRANT YOUR CONSENT TO THE FOLLOWING: WHEN RUNNING, THE WORLD OF WARCRAFT CLIENT MAY MONITOR YOUR COMPUTER'S RANDOM ACCESS MEMORY (RAM) AND/OR CPU PROCESSES FOR UNAUTHORIZED THIRD PARTY PROGRAMS RUNNING CONCURRENTLY WITH WORLD OF WARCRAFT. AN "UNAUTHORIZED THIRD PARTY PROGRAM" AS USED HEREIN SHALL BE DEFINED AS ANY THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY "ADDON" OR "MOD," THAT IN BLIZZARD ENTERTAINMENT'S SOLE DETERMINATION: (1) ENABLES OR FACILITATES CHEATING OF ANY TYPE; (2) ALLOWS USERS TO MODIFY OR HACK THE WORLD OF WARCRAFT INTERFACE, ENVIRONMENT, AND/OR EXPERIENCE IN ANY WAY NOT EXPRESSLY AUTHORIZED BY BLIZZARD ENTERTAINMENT; OR (3) INTERCEPTS, "MINES," OR OTHERWISE COLLECTS INFORMATION FROM OR THROUGH WORLD OF WARCRAFT; (4) IN THE EVENT THAT WORLD OF WARCRAFT DETECTS AN UNAUTHORIZED THIRD PARTY PROGRAM, BLIZZARD ENTERTAINMENT MAY (a) COMMUNICATE INFORMATION BACK TO BLIZZARD ENTERTAINMENT, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE ACCOUNT NAME, DETAILS ABOUT THE UNAUTHORIZED THIRD PARTY PROGRAM DETECTED, AND THE TIME AND DATE THE UNAUTHORIZED THIRD PARTY PROGRAM WAS DETECTED; AND/OR (b) EXERCISE ANY OR ALL OF ITS RIGHTS UNDER ANY BLIZZARD AGREEMENT, WITH OR WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE TO THE USER.

------> AS USED HEREIN SHALL BE DEFINED AS ANY THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE <----- Broadcast = Third Party Software used to give you an unfair advantage over other players = Botting.

so you say its cheating and that you want it gone now you are for it as long as you dont have to play against it? thats like saying we should put all the noobs on 1 server and all the really good PvP players on on another to even things out and make it fair right? get real.

dont know what anyting is but sounds great, anyways you just shot yourself in the foot with this comment. "as blizzard intended" well guess what? they intended multiboxers and allowed it. you just ate your own words and answered your own stupid question. please do us all a favor and facepalm yourself at least 5 times. really hard. in the face. with a ring on.

thanks.

It is cheating/unfair because 1 set of players has to co-ordinate together, and the other 1 player can control the whole team with just 1 keyboard/mouse.
    And really "you just shot yourself in the foot with this comment. "as blizzard intended""... Can you show me some footage of 25 BiS MB Toons in Retail ? If you cannot deliver please offer me an appology, because you really owe me one.

And instead of re-quoting me and then aswering me in some broken english, just answer the following question:

Do you play PVP on Ragnaros Alliance side on a daily Basis ? Yes or No.
    Edited: January 26, 2016

4. When 1 player can keep an entire enemeny team outside the castle of (for example) Isle of Conquest something is broken or someone is cheating/abusing something.

Just like your numbers are randomly pulled from this forum, why would this forum be a correct indication of the level of frustration about this issue ? lol pot and kettle....

Not Cheating ? This is the official Blizzard TOS:

1. DURING YOUR REGISTRATION FOR THE BATTLE.NET SERVICE YOU GRANT YOUR CONSENT TO THE FOLLOWING: WHEN RUNNING, THE WORLD OF WARCRAFT CLIENT MAY MONITOR YOUR COMPUTER'S RANDOM ACCESS MEMORY (RAM) AND/OR CPU PROCESSES FOR UNAUTHORIZED THIRD PARTY PROGRAMS RUNNING CONCURRENTLY WITH WORLD OF WARCRAFT. AN "UNAUTHORIZED THIRD PARTY PROGRAM" AS USED HEREIN SHALL BE DEFINED AS ANY THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY "ADDON" OR "MOD," THAT IN BLIZZARD ENTERTAINMENT'S SOLE DETERMINATION: (1) ENABLES OR FACILITATES CHEATING OF ANY TYPE; (2) ALLOWS USERS TO MODIFY OR HACK THE WORLD OF WARCRAFT INTERFACE, ENVIRONMENT, AND/OR EXPERIENCE IN ANY WAY NOT EXPRESSLY AUTHORIZED BY BLIZZARD ENTERTAINMENT; OR (3) INTERCEPTS, "MINES," OR OTHERWISE COLLECTS INFORMATION FROM OR THROUGH WORLD OF WARCRAFT; (4) IN THE EVENT THAT WORLD OF WARCRAFT DETECTS AN UNAUTHORIZED THIRD PARTY PROGRAM, BLIZZARD ENTERTAINMENT MAY (a) COMMUNICATE INFORMATION BACK TO BLIZZARD ENTERTAINMENT, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE ACCOUNT NAME, DETAILS ABOUT THE UNAUTHORIZED THIRD PARTY PROGRAM DETECTED, AND THE TIME AND DATE THE UNAUTHORIZED THIRD PARTY PROGRAM WAS DETECTED; AND/OR (b) EXERCISE ANY OR ALL OF ITS RIGHTS UNDER ANY BLIZZARD AGREEMENT, WITH OR WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE TO THE USER.

------> AS USED HEREIN SHALL BE DEFINED AS ANY THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE <----- Broadcast = Third Party Software used to give you an unfair advantage over other players = Botting.

It is cheating/unfair because 1 set of players has to co-ordinate together, and the other 1 player can control the whole team with just 1 keyboard/mouse.
    And really "you just shot yourself in the foot with this comment. "as blizzard intended""... Can you show me some footage of 25 BiS MB Toons in Retail ? If you cannot deliver please offer me an appology, because you really owe me one.

And instead of re-quoting me and then aswering me in some broken english, just answer the following question:

Do you play PVP on Ragnaros Alliance side on a daily Basis ? Yes or No.

MAN!!! where you get advantage to another player while multiboxing???
    Multiboxer have a more to work cuz playiong on 1 character and alts is only on follow, he must think what to do on all characters not on only one.
    If you take 10ppl and one 10xchar multiboxer allways win 10ppl. You are just too low to make resistance and dont know what is about in wow playing.(sorry for my eng)

5. Because 3 threads of the same complaining horse poop and it serves no purpose.

Who cares if people multibox. Get over it. Sitting here complaining about it won't change a thing.

They won't stop. Molten won't stop allowing it. So it's time to end this pointless thread.

Retail 15usd a month means 180usd a year. It costs like 360 or so usd to bis a toon. (can't remember nor do I want to actually try to figure it out since they could donate all at once in large portions or small amounts at a time and that will throw off the money spent and coins recieved) so basically that's 2 years worth of retail time.

Also you can't use the saying let's not use the retail model when molten is about being "retail like" you can't be retail like and ban multiboxing.
    If you don't' like the threads just skip them. Nobody is forcing you to comment here.
    People that actually want to have a normal bg care.
    Funky you might be a beast at rdudu PVE, but the way you write it makse you look like you barely have a clue about PVP. I will never get it why do you comment on pvp threads...
    And warmane could stop them if they saw that multiboxers are hurting the what little PVP we have.

MAN!!! where you get advantage to another player while multiboxing???
    Multiboxer have a more to work cuz playiong on 1 character and alts is only on follow, he must think what to do on all characters not on only one.
    If you take 10ppl and one 10xchar multiboxer allways win 10ppl. You are just too low to make resistance and dont know what is about in wow playing.(sorry for my eng)
    After you get hit by 20 chain lightnings and see half of your team wiped you start to see an advantage... 10 people in premade but we are talking about multiboxers raping a bunch of randoms, that have no way to communicate other than chat. And let us not forget that multiboxers have healers, stack stamina/resil. Killing even one of them is a work for at least 2 people that are not BiS geared. Multiboxers also use 3rd party program that makes other chars do the same thing as the main char, so it's not exactly that hard to coordinate them.....

6. ------> AS USED HEREIN SHALL BE DEFINED AS ANY THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE <----- Broadcast = Third Party Software used to give you an unfair advantage over other players = Botting.
    http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Bot
    When you read it you may get the impression that they are one and the same, but there is a diffenrence.

Yes and while 1 player has to control and set up >/= 20 characters (in this instance) your team has 20 individuals who can all think and fend for themselves. In translation, you and the other people in the BG can devise a strategy which will ensure victory. The multiboxer can't act as fast or make individual decisions on every single character in order to counter you immediately.

Showing a clip won't confirm/disprove anything.

7. People who support multiboxing:
    1. Multiboxers (they finaly get to not-be-raped all the time)
    2. Warmane staff (need i say more? the core principle of al inter human relations)
    3. People like funkysday who never ever play AV.(people with no experience to draw conclusions from). Yeah you won't have any trouble with multiboxers in all those icc runs you do...

People who are against multiboxing:
    1. People with logical thinking skills
    2. Everyone who played 1 av in the last weeks
    3. The pope
    4. Mahatma ghandi.

Ban multiboxing; after all mahatma ghandi himself said so.

8. Showing a clip won't confirm/disprove anything.
    Yes it will prove that Blizzard intended battlegrounds to cope with 20 Best in Slot MultiBox toons, but since this footage is never recorded, because it never happened, because blizzard DID NOT INTENDED it this way, it will only prove that 20 BiS Multiboxing Toons is lame, unfair, and not the way blizzard intended the game.

9. Yes it will prove that Blizzard intended battlegrounds to cope with 20 Best in Slot MultiBox toons, but since this footage is never recorded, because it never happened, because blizzard DID NOT INTENDED it this way, it will only prove that 20 BiS Multiboxing Toons is lame, unfair, and not the way blizzard intended the game.
    Whether it was intended or not is besides the point. They allowed it because it isn't actually cheating. Warmane, as far as I know, is striving to be blizz-like, thus banning this would be against their goals.
    Spoiler: Show
    C. Rules Related to Game Play. Game play is what World of Warcraft is all about, and Blizzard strictly enforces the rules that govern game play. Blizzard considers most conduct to be part of the Game, and not harassment, so player-killing the enemies of your race and/or alliance, including gravestone and/or corpse camping, is considered a part of the Game. Because the Game is a "player vs. player" game, you should always remember to protect yourself in areas where the members of hostile races can attack you, rather than contacting Blizzard's in-game customer service representatives for help when you have been killed by an enemy of your race. Nonetheless, certain acts go beyond what is "fair" and are considered serious violations of these Terms of Use. Those acts include, but are not necessarily limited to, the following:

(i) Using or exploiting errors in design, features which have not been documented, and/or "program bugs" to gain access that is otherwise not available, or to obtain a competitive advantage over other players;

(ii) Conduct prohibited by the EULA or elsewhere in these Terms of Use; and

(iii) Anything that Blizzard considers contrary to the "essence" of the Game.

Carefully read the (iii) and draw your own conclusions.

10. multiboxing is *****ic. lacks reasoning. its unfair, not meant to be. but it gives money to warmane, so it will stay.

11. multiboxing is *****ic. lacks reasoning. its unfair, not meant to be. but it gives money to warmane, so it will stay.
    I don't like it either but it doesn't lack reasoning. I'm more than sure that it's fun trying to play with a lot of toons and knowing you can pmuch 1-shot something each GCD or 2 GCDs. It is not unfair in any way, I still don't know how 40 people can't muster some sort of strategy, even if it is gimmicky, in order to beat a multiboxer.

12. Premading is unfair. After all, how can anyone hope for random itemlevel 164 geared morons to be able to defeat a team of 20 skilled fullbis pvp players? Can we ban premading?

13. Twinking is unfair and not intended by blizzard. BAN Twinking!
    Characters should lvl up as soon as possible, they should not be gathering gear, trinkets and enchants because all other players are in leveling gear and can not compete.
    Also twinks work together and cooperate over voice chat, this should be banned as regular players who do a BG while levelling don't have this available for them. This is unfair, how am i supposed to compete against people with enchants and lvl 19 or lvl 29 gear, characters are not supposed to have such good gear at that level. It's not intended by Blizzard!!!!!exclamationmarks!!!!
    BAN TEAMSPEAK in low level BGs!

14. Twinking is unfair and not intended by blizzard. BAN Twinking!
    Characters should lvl up as soon as possible, they should not be gathering gear, trinkets and enchants because all other players are in leveling gear and can not compete.
    Also twinks work together and cooperate over voice chat, this should be banned as regular players who do a BG while levelling don't have this available for them. This is unfair, how am i supposed to compete against people with enchants and lvl 19 or lvl 29 gear, characters are not supposed to have such good gear at that level. It's not intended by Blizzard!!!!!exclamationmarks!!!!
    BAN TEAMSPEAK in low level BGs!
    let me take a moment to laugh at your great remarks and your fine commedy... huehue...

WoW is an MMORPG...that means you roleplay with a toon into the game. multiboxing is exploiting mechanics that are only allowed because its a financial benefit to the servers. Are we supposed to believe your toons are summoned by a single sentient which dominates the minds of all those shamans? It would make a fine story. I would read that.

And btw: twinking does not require third party software. nor does premading bgs

15. WoW is an MMORPG...that means you roleplay with a toon into the game. multiboxing is exploiting mechanics that are only allowed because its a financial benefit to the servers. Are we supposed to believe your toons are summoned by a single sentient which dominates the minds of all those shamans? It would make a fine story. I would read that.
    What did I even read here? Yes WoW is an MMORPG. Are we in a role playing server? HMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP?
    http://i.imgur.com/CIvEuk2.jpg
    Nah, didn't think so.

Role playing is a part of the game, but not something which is mandatory, just as PvE isn't mandatory or PvP. People do what brings them the most fun, in this case people multibox because it is fun for them. Can you stop bringing up irrelevant information?

THERE IS NO EXPLOITING GOING ON

First ... 23456 ... Last