28.thunder clap
    29.Cancel aura of hand/protection
    30.just shield wall
    31 just rallying cry
    32.storm bolt (target)
    33.battle/def stance
    34.Disarm (focus)
    35.Pummel (target)

I am not saying wow such skill,but it's not 10 binds.It's in the midle,compared to 50+ binds in wotlk.Also it really relates to the combo you meet,I usualy go to my macro log and add up some specific macro i don't use often versus all combos,but there is quite few more aswell .

http://s2.postimg.org/44fnd6w8o/asdadahhhhh.jpg
    Edited: June 4, 2015

2. June 4, 2015  
    - Put the entire screenshot dude, that doesn't show buffs, location, debuffs on the other player (if you got some crazy pve trinkets procced, that damage can be achieved, in a real pvp scenario that damage is highly unlikely)
    what didnt you understand under arena?
    I want to see the SS with your 40 binds, but make sure its an old one, not one generated today where you just threw binds on 20 diff mounts.
    Sure, he will just give u a SS of the bar, and you will just have to trust him that it was taken today

Since that is exactly what you are asking us to do - assume that SS was in arena, that there are in pve trinkets at play, that the receiving player has no debuffs that increase damage taken.

3. June 4, 2015  
    idk locks seem hard to play
    http://imgur.com/HXfFPq4
    only 80k felflame spam after fear/cb cant even keep myslef out of SB range with wings/healing over that felflame spam

4. June 4, 2015  
    There is only one 80k hit of those 3 casts.
    And you can hardly "spam" a 60k mana spell.

Also,
    WTF 90K HEAL MUST BE SO HARD TO PLAY.

5. June 4, 2015  
    hopefully this answers your "Good classes" question. More like "God classes" :DD

6. June 4, 2015  

Also,
    http://i.imgur.com/RDvpt0R.png

Uhmm, 283k Chaos Bolt, must be so hard to play. The most annoying people are the ignorant ones, and you are one of those. Worst part is when u say 90k heal is OP, considering that those are hard to get, for any dps class, and locks pop their defensives and heal up for 400k, must be so hard to do that. And also, theres first a 70k Fel Flame, followed by 2x 40k, and then a 80k one.

7. June 5, 2015  

Also,
    yeah 90k heal when i have to use my "dps burst" as "heal burst" just to survive a few more felflame spames along with a 103k chaos bolt (anti magic sheild thing on)

8. June 5, 2015  
    http://i.imgur.com/RDvpt0R.png

Uhmm, 283k Chaos Bolt, must be so hard to play. The most annoying people are the ignorant ones, and you are one of those. Worst part is when u say 90k heal is OP, considering that those are hard to get, for any dps class, and locks pop their defensives and heal up for 400k, must be so hard to do that. And also, theres first a 70k Fel Flame, followed by 2x 40k, and then a 80k one.
    If you let a destro warlock CC you and cast chaos bolt, you deserve to get hit for 283k damage.
    You need (baseline) 10 spellhits to get a full burning ember. Compare that to say, Chimaera Shot, which deals insane damage as well, it is riskier, but yields more reward.
    Also, you shouldn't complain about balance in BG-s.
    The game is originally balanced around 3v3 arena.
    If you don't like minor imbalance in battleground, just don't play them.

And you dare talk about ignorance.

9. June 5, 2015  
    Okay if you use that many binds and still struggle to get out of 2.3k then you should just reroll. On retail warriors sat around 2.4k with only 8-12 binds. I never touched a warr in my life except to level cap it and I got 2.2k with 7 binds. Charge, Leap, Pummel, CS, MS, Burst(Bloodbath, banner etc) and VR. Now on a bugged up version I imagine you need less. MS CS Charge and Burst, why interrupt? They should be dead before one cast. Also BROKENstorm is broken, this ain't retail...

10. June 5, 2015  
    If you let a destro warlock CC you and cast chaos bolt, you deserve to get hit for 283k damage.
    You need (baseline) 10 spellhits to get a full burning ember. Compare that to say, Chimaera Shot, which deals insane damage as well, it is riskier, but yields more reward.
    Also, you shouldn't complain about balance in BG-s.
    The game is originally balanced around 3v3 arena.
    If you don't like minor imbalance in battleground, just don't play them.

And you dare talk about ignorance.
    The funny thing is that this happened in the initial opening fight of the bg, and when you clash 10v10 its nearly impossible to track all the casts while also taking down the healer, and i know that letting a lock free cast s a bad idea, you were complaining about a 90k flash heal, which is low, and considering that the non crits heal for 20k. Also i wasnt complaining about it, im just saying, its funny you call something easy to play without knowing anything about it. And also, tell me this, youre fighting a destro lock, with all their defences, if he doesnt die before he uses them, how do you imagine not getting CCed, most classes have 1-2 stuns and a kick, with blood fear, coil, pet, aoe fear and regular fear theres a minimalistic chance to avoid all of the CC, locks are ridiculously OP in this expansion, any1 stating it different is just a moron or got no clue about the game and its PVP element.

11. June 5, 2015  
    Also i wasnt complaining about it, im just saying, its funny you call something easy to play without knowing anything about it.
    Go and read the posts properly. I simply called out the people who were doing just that.

The rest of your post is just uneducated QQ, I won't bother responding to that.

12. June 5, 2015  
    Okay if you use that many binds and still struggle to get out of 2.3k then you should just reroll. On retail warriors sat around 2.4k with only 8-12 binds. I never touched a warr in my life except to level cap it and I got 2.2k with 7 binds. Charge, Leap, Pummel, CS, MS, Burst(Bloodbath, banner etc) and VR. Now on a bugged up version I imagine you need less. MS CS Charge and Burst, why interrupt? They should be dead before one cast. Also BROKENstorm is broken, this ain't retail...
    1. Retail had higher ratings than warmane.

2. So you used 7 keybinds, but neither for overpower nor for slam? Bloodbath in arena? Get out of here, nobody is gonna believe this crap. You never did a warrior in retail and most of all, you never reached a 2,2k rating.

I'm puzzled as to why so many people have to go out of their way to lie about them playing (warriors in) retail just to crap on warriors.

13. June 5, 2015  
    1. Retail had higher ratings than warmane.

2. So you used 7 keybinds, but neither for overpower nor for slam? Bloodbath in arena? Get out of here, nobody is gonna believe this crap. You never did a warrior in retail and most of all, you never reached a 2,2k rating.

I'm puzzled as to why so many people have to go out of their way to lie about them playing (warriors in) retail just to crap on warriors.
    Oh sorry yeah I forgot OP 8 binds then, slam nah, wasn't that tryhard as I said. And no bloodbath in arena? You ****ed up dude? Especially in 3's that ability is god like.
    Also on Retail it was harder to earn 2k+ (not saying it was hard, just harder) because the 1.9k-2k baddies there have more skill than most 2.4ker's here.

14. June 5, 2015  
    Oh sorry yeah I forgot OP 8 binds then, slam nah, wasn't that tryhard as I said. And no bloodbath in arena? You ****ed up dude? Especially in 3's that ability is god like.
    Also on Retail it was harder to earn 2k+ (not saying it was hard, just harder) because the 1.9k-2k baddies there have more skill than most 2.4ker's here.
    So putting essential class skills like slam and overpower on a keybind is tryhard? The only guy trying hard here appears to be you: trying hard to look dumb.
    Also, bloodbath never was godlike and storm bolt always was the first choice.

Lastly, have you even reached 2k+ rating on this server, or are you talking out of your *** here as well?

15. June 6, 2015  
    You'd realize PvP is ****ed up when you see this:

Arenas are so boring and unplayable nowadays.

First ... 23456 Last