1. might have to do with how warm the welcome is :D
    Take a damn joke will ya ;p

2. Since AT community is full of hate, agression, insultS I see no motivation to play on that server among aggressive people.

Honestly im not a pro player at all and unfortunately I am a healer. I qued several times on that solo 3v3.I won some games and I lost some games also. It was unbelieveble what kind of agression and hate wave I was facing after those games. I felt very uncomfortable there. It totaly felt like those dota community.

And as a healer you are of course ALWAYS the reason why a team lose. So for me as a druid resto it was no fun at all to play there. I had so much hope for that server because I like PvP only but now I've been forced to play on oh er server where in my view the community is much mature and smarter.

3. Since AT community is full of hate, agression, insultS I see no motivation to play on that server among aggressive people.

Honestly im not a pro player at all and unfortunately I am a healer. I qued several times on that solo 3v3.I won some games and I lost some games also. It was unbelieveble what kind of agression and hate wave I was facing after those games. I felt very uncomfortable there. It totaly felt like those dota community.

And as a healer you are of course ALWAYS the reason why a team lose. So for me as a druid resto it was no fun at all to play there. I had so much hope for that server because I like PvP only but now I've been forced to play on oh er server where in my view the community is much mature and smarter.
    Tips on how to deal with agression
    /dnd
    /leave LookingForGroup
    Leave 3s as soon as you lose, don't bother chatting with those ****heads that made you lose. Cuz it's always their fault.

Easy
    PS: Not being horrible at PvP also helps

4. Tips on how to deal with agression

PS: Not being horrible at PvP also helps
    This requires time, partners and constructive criticism. nobody was born perfectly pro in wow

5. theres been too much disrespect toward the AT community from its own staff's behavior
    AT players lost their forum, years of community writings all deleted, while Molten players kept their forum and are now getting their bugs fixed

all of this was obviously done without AT players' consent
    people need to realize those are the reasons why AT players are angry, a lot of those players unfortunately spit out that anger on Molten players because its the only way some can express it

the only way i can think of to stop all of this hate is to first put the AT forum back on, and implement cross-realm arenas so that AT players actually also get something out of this "merge"

6. all of this was obviously done without AT players' consent
    Regardless if the AT players give their consent or not doesn't matter. In the end the Staff is going to do what the Staff wants to do as they do have final say. Not the players. In fact the AT community should be happy about the merge as Blackrock's population would be higher. Which means more PvP. Now am I saying Molten players are saints? No. But both sides need to get their heads out of their asses. That is what AT and Molten got out of the merge. A bigger player base.

7. Regardless if the AT players give their consent or not doesn't matter. In the end the Staff is going to do what the Staff wants to do as they do have final say. Not the players. In fact the AT community should be happy about the merge as Blackrock's population would be higher. Which means more PvP. Now am I saying Molten players are saints? No. But both sides need to get their heads out of their asses. That is what AT and Molten got out of the merge. A bigger player base.
    DID AT actually get higher population tho? I don't know the previous numbers but the queues seem way longer now than before.

8. Well if you que solo do you have a single russian gladius spamming ur chat now? We lost like 80% of the russian players and got a handful of serbians playing isle. Arena ques are completely dead now tho.

9. DID AT actually get higher population tho? I don't know the previous numbers but the queues seem way longer now than before.
    Key word WOULD be higher. But from what I seen on the forum of how welcoming AT members are from he said she said crap. It would probably deter more people away from Blackrock. Idk about you but I usually got Que pretty fast in Solo....of course had to leave cause not everyone entered X.x

From what I heard AT had like 200 members on their server before the merge. (I was never at the AT server so I can't say for sure if that was true or not) For if it was then well they gained 800+ players lol

10. Well if you que solo do you have a single russian gladius spamming ur chat now? We lost like 80% of the russian players and got a handful of serbians playing isle. Arena ques are completely dead now tho.
    Ye, blame Serbs

11. Victimize much? I didnt blame anyone i just said molten people do nothing but play isle/bgs while the russians played arena.

And there is no way to know last seasons population without staff info, but it was way more active than it is now. And Meatcave did show a population graph on the forums of 1800+ players online on weekend peak hours. We can barely get over 1k population anymore and 500 of those are doing bgs/isle and 250 are stuck at 1350 rating on soloque, even when they play vs each other >.>

12. You (AT casual players) created the elitist aura around your server, insulting and trolling everyone else from other servers; while the real top players respect the others (just look at Marm or Zage or Zki), you got you deserved and aimed since a bunch of years:
    A server where you start think you're somehow a top player after passed 2.000 rate, creating just a joke elitist server, where you keep thinking about be better then retail (Oh look, the top players of AT witch DOMINATED it, are at high rated in retail, others simply suck balls, and hide behind the "WOTLK better exp, WOD sucks")
    Hell yeah, you got what you deserved, now keep be elitist and keep insult the others, when there are no ques.

13. You (AT casual players) created the elitist aura around your server, insulting and trolling everyone else from other servers; while the real top players respect the others (just look at Marm or Zage or Zki), you got you deserved and aimed since a bunch of years:
    A server where you start think you're somehow a top player after passed 2.000 rate, creating just a joke elitist server, where you keep thinking about be better then retail (Oh look, the top players of AT witch DOMINATED it, are at high rated in retail, others simply suck balls, and hide behind the "WOTLK better exp, WOD sucks")
    Hell yeah, you got what you deserved, now keep be elitist and keep insult the others, when there are no ques.
    Thanks god almighty for your holy judgement.

14. Thanks god almighty for your holy judgement.
    Well, actually he is right :-/

15. You (AT casual players) created the elitist aura around your server, insulting and trolling everyone else from other servers; while the real top players respect the others (just look at Marm or Zage or Zki), you got you deserved and aimed since a bunch of years:
    Amen!

Message isn't too short.

First ... 23456 Last