one thing i keep asking myself : How the hell do wotlk players not get bored with a 7 year old xpac ? Like how ? .. i played wotlk for 2 years (2010-2012) but in the end i was sick of it ... i wanted something new so i moved on to cata for 2 years , got sick of that aswell , got a year brake and now im back..on MoP . Now changing the subject , i want to say that Frostwolf is slowly diyng . How ? Well , when came on warmane's Frostwolf realm at the end of august , the realm population was around 5->5.5k at peak hours , and now , 4 months later , realm population at peak hours barely reaches 3.5k or just rarely does . Warmane's plan on destroying the realm is working pretty well , give them 2-3 more months and frostwolf will be dead ... Sadly...
Cata and MoP will last till population get decreased to low level and then this will cut them out of Warmane realm list. Their focus as News page show, WoTLK and nothing more. This is my oppinion. Sad part is, there is still some players playing and waste their time for something which will gone soon.