1. Yep, I was expecting something like this. Not essentially from you, but from anyone here.

Who said I'm "proud"? I was just responding to some random shítter who claimed that I "suck" at this game and I just proved him wrong. Please get over yourself.
    Well im sorry (loljk) seemed to me like you were so proud typing that, but whatevz, hope to do some more Rbgs with you in bg, kbai me iz bored here

2. Serious about what? Regarding the RBGs being cancelled, I wasn't that much serious, but I can pretty much cancel em if I really want to.

But I find it hilarious that your garbage guild got farmed by us 4 times in a row and yet you have the guts to brag about your once in a lifetime win. Everybody knows that <Anarchy Inc> is nothing but a second-rate Infected.

Since you dodged my question, I'll have to ask it again. What have you gained from all of this?
    No. If you're serious about the "humiliate you're guild" part. Such hypocrisy =P.
    Anrachy Inc is a friendly guild. I think we don't even recruit people. I joined them because they're really kind, funny and I see them as friends. Plus you have a problem with me, not with my guild, so I don't see the point in your words.

Nothing at all.... What have u gained with ur last bait posts?

3. Serious about what? Regarding the RBGs being cancelled, I wasn't that much serious, but I can pretty much cancel em if I really want to.

But I find it hilarious that your garbage guild got farmed by us 4 times in a row and yet you have the guts to brag about your once in a lifetime win. Everybody knows that <Anarchy Inc> is nothing but a second-rate Infected.

Since you dodged my question, I'll have to ask it again. What have you gained from all of this?
    Maaaan, why did you go there? We are 4-2 against em ... We have and will settle this in game if need be

4. I find this post funny b/c he was still inside the bg after everyone dc. I don't see where you guys come up with all this plan for him to troll or make fun of you guys. Hey... maybe I need glasses. All I know from my pov during the 1st rated bg ( first rated I ever done in neltharion since all the rbgs and most arenas I done is retail), I manage to cc, and lock <fatality> disc and resto druid for a full duration while having combust on half of their team.

I also notice they weren't organised, but I don't know if it was lock of leadership or something. It was a fun rbg and there no point to go " Full r3tard3d" over just a game. I hope we keep doing rbg not only against you guys b/c the state of rbgs in warmane are so bad and not many guilds do them. :)

DRAMA NOTE: If you wish to know who I'm even tho it doesn't matter, you can always check my profile :P
    Spoiler: Show

5. I find this post funny b/c he was still inside the bg after everyone dc. I don't see where you guys come up with all this plan for him to troll or make fun of you guys. Hey... maybe I need glasses. All I know from my pov during the 1st rated bg ( first rated I ever done in neltharion since all the rbgs and most arenas I done is retail), I manage to cc, and lock <fatality> disc and resto druid for a full duration while having combust on half of their team.

I also notice they weren't organised, but I don't know if it was lock of leadership or something. It was a fun rbg and there no point to go " Full r3tard3d" over just a game. I hope we keep doing rbg not only against you guys b/c the state of rbgs in warmane are so bad and not many guilds do them. :)

DRAMA NOTE: If you wish to know who I'm even tho it doesn't matter, you can always check my profile :P
    You are right, it was a lack of communication the same reason why last week anarchy lost as they had the same problem, 7 guys from our main comp did not show up including myself and bull (myself being our shot caller and bull being our FC) I look forward to seeing you guys in the next rated

6. Bakura is in Fata? What is his name o.o

7. Bakura is in Fata? What is his name o.o
    Well since he wanted to remain unknown and now made it clear he is in fatality, he has an enhancement shaman named hellzyra

8. Here's how our story ends:

@Bakura, if this shaman is really you then that should teach you to never fück with a god, you unworthy lapdog
    You might like to know that I also have a warlock in your guild.

( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

9. You might like to know that I also have a warlock in your guild.

( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮
    Gnomes are known to be masters of sneakiness.

10. You might like to know that I also have a warlock in your guild.

( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮
    Thanks, warlock is one of the least played classes in our guild ... I know all of me except 3 ... I'm guessing you are "worst class" the PvE lock since your old guild Phoenix is a PvE guild

11. Thanks, warlock is one of the least played classes in our guild ... I know all of me except 3 ... I'm guessing you are "worst class" the PvE lock since your old guild Phoenix is a PvE guild
    You mean the 1.3k resilience plebgeared PvE lock that got into your guild by beating you - full BiS BM hunter, co-GM of <FATALITY> - in a duel? Yeah, that's the one, you got me!

12. Here's how our story ends:

@Bakura, if this shaman is really you then that should teach you to never fück with a god, you unworthy lapdog
    12 year old confirmed.

Hey I have a hunter in fatality too :)
    Don't worry, if I get cata on new pc, I'll transfer to ally anyways...

13. You mean the 1.3k resilience plebgeared PvE lock that got into your guild by beating you - full BiS BM hunter, co-GM of <FATALITY> - in a duel? Yeah, that's the one, you got me!
    In not full BiS because I have 397 legs / shoulders. I still need the 410 legs / shoulders. Also I don't go 100% on PvE geared people, currently trying to build a PvE core in fatality so Il take PvE people where I can (mainly healers & tanks) you however are an exception and aren't worthy of being in this guild

14. To be honest, that's a very rude thing to say about your parents.

If Bakura isn't going to respect his superior, then there's no point in facing his trash guild in RBGs; especially that we beat them 4 times so far and we NEVER bragged about it. And yet they made this clownish thread bragging about their once in a lifetime win and secretly mocking us.
    Medan u dare say again that my guild is trash you really are going to pay next time. Last time i warn you.
    That was your strongest composition so far and so was mine. you said you will farm us when you were dead 80% of the time on last bg. We beat you flawlessly with about 15 ppl watching the stream most from DDS and Infected members included Kaspi.You only won on base maps lately vs us and that wont change.Cya next Saturday for more GOD MEDAN TEACH ME HOW TO PLAY macro from me .!!!Stay up lil more next time to actually do something.Bakura had nothing bad to say and you should stop been a kid and actually enjoy the fun and humor sometimes on this forum . Stop been a kid
    [Imgur](http://i.imgur.com/XKTpfmN.jpg)
    Edited: September 15, 2015

First ... 2345614 ... Last