1. May 6, 2013  
    toomasb
    Which one should I go for for my second trinket (I have Medallion obviously),

Badge (Use: Increases Agility by 2029 for 20 sec, 2 min CD),

Insignia (When you deal damage you have a chance to gain 1218 Agility for 20 secs, 1 min internal CD) or

Emblem with Resilience (increases health by 20k for 15 secs, 2 min CD).

Keeping in mind my arena partner is a Warrior (lol) or his DK alt (still lol) and I get focused almost every time, so my damage depends more on if I live long enough to hit them.

PS. I know (Enhancement) Shaman and any kind of Warrior is a pretty crappy combo, just so everyone knows I know, I don't need your comments on that.

2. May 7, 2013  
    if u have problems with dying too much, been main target always, them u should use emblem with resil
    if no, go for insignia.

i prefer emblem. i always like to be main target and thats part of my plan. im prepared for that more than not being main target. i never forget my shield :P

-----------
    @everyone
    guyz, i will continue working on this guide now that most bugs are fixed. i will start soon. i need to finish rotation section.

3. May 7, 2013  
    toomasb
    I like to be main target too, I just don't want to die all the time :D Me being the main target is fine with my arena partner too, 'cause usually he doesn't get targeted at all and can just take both enemies down while I kite them :D I still get to deal some damage, especially in a fight against 2 casters and if I can hit Lava Lash on anything, **** yea, I'll do that, so that's why I asked :)

4. May 18, 2013  

Blue gem question

hello legionw. in the gemming section of your guide, you've said to gem blue slots with spell penetration. however, is spell pene useful for melee shaman? is it ok if i use a green gem with mastery and hit rating?

5. May 19, 2013  
    hello legionw. in the gemming section of your guide, you've said to gem blue slots with spell penetration. however, is spell pene useful for melee shaman? is it ok if i use a green gem with mastery and hit rating?
    yes and yeah.

spell pene is useful for melee shamans. enhancement uses a lot of spells and many different schools, so spell pene is a most.

yeah if u need hit rating to cap it and u need a lil bit more mastery, yea its ok.

6. May 22, 2013  
    :cool:(takes sunglasses off):) clap*clap*clap. Awesome guide, read your wotlk guide and have become quite a talented enhance sham. Thanks for the guide man

7. May 24, 2013  

best 2v2 arena partner for enh shaman

hello Legionw once again. i'm am full pvp enh shaman on neltharion(Actionkamen). i am mostly into 2v2 arena as the other brackets are dead. i wanted to ask which class (with spec) is best 2v2 arena partner with me. i did arenas with a holy pally and it was pretty good(got hot steak and just the 2 of us :1550). but the weak point was against another dps- heal combo(we couldn't possibly kill them). i also did with a destro lock but it was crappy as he always died first. so now i wanna ask which is a good partner for me who can kill healers. is rogue or warr good?

8. May 26, 2013  
    I did not want to flood the forums with yet another thread, so I thought I would just post in here considering there is a good congregation of Enhancement Shamans.

How would you rate the Enhancement Shaman, out of 10, in regards to PvP capability in A) Duels, B) Battlegrounds and C) Arena.

Many thanks.

9. May 26, 2013  

10. May 26, 2013  
    hello Legionw once again. i'm am full pvp enh shaman on neltharion(Actionkamen). i am mostly into 2v2 arena as the other brackets are dead. i wanted to ask which class (with spec) is best 2v2 arena partner with me. i did arenas with a holy pally and it was pretty good(got hot steak and just the 2 of us :1550). but the weak point was against another dps- heal combo(we couldn't possibly kill them). i also did with a destro lock but it was crappy as he always died first. so now i wanna ask which is a good partner for me who can kill healers. is rogue or warr good?
    what ur looking for is for a sub rogue matey.
    Raise yar flag and starr sailin! Arrgh

@KoNuNgRr thankz :D
    i haz funs writin guidez
    i haz bananaz

11. June 1, 2013  
    Best guide ever! Best guide on molten and I dont speak about shamn guides, I mean from all guides to all classes/dungs/profs, this one is THE BEST! I laughted while reading, it was fun to read it and it was wrote in way that nobody could get offended and autor himself made fun of him.
    Honestly "l3g10nw" Is THE MAN :D Rly best what I readed on molten so far, thanks for being with us :-)

12. June 2, 2013  
    Best guide ever! Best guide on molten and I dont speak about shamn guides, I mean from all guides to all classes/dungs/profs, this one is THE BEST! I laughted while reading, it was fun to read it and it was wrote in way that nobody could get offended and autor himself made fun of him.
    Honestly "l3g10nw" Is THE MAN :D Rly best what I readed on molten so far, thanks for being with us :-)

friend you thanks happy birthday on this Christmas.

13. June 4, 2013  
    tazmasta

keybind ue

Where did you keybind Unleash Elements :o?

14. June 4, 2013  
    Where did you keybind Unleash Elements :o?
    well right now im using ue in number 3, and ghost wolf in #2 and sham rage in number 1.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    guyz guide is fully updated to 4.3.4, i think lol
    if u see any old info there, tell me asap. im glad this guide has help ppl out. thanks for ur comments, keep it up^^

15. June 6, 2013  

another question

hello legion i'm well geared now 370il 3.8k res. i've got into gems and enchants. a question about gemming. i have pvp ruthless relic with prismatic socket. i should socket it with red agility gem or yellow resilience gem?

First ... 23456 ... Last