Cerunos
    I got to get one of those!

2. Phalanx formation.

Imagine this with 40 chars and several lines :D

3. actually multiboxing requires you to use third party software to send commands to each of the other clients thats open, which according to blizzard isn't allowed
    Good god do you people ever know how to use the search function? Why do you keep coming back?

Please.... don't breed. Please for everyone don't.

Same f*cking argument every damn time seriously people.

4. Time consuming? Looks like you have enough of that... So why QQ (as you may put it).

Anyways, agreeing with Wuji on this matter. Foolishness of thinking that Multiboxing is "Amg i r so pro men" and your attempts of showing off which is futile overall. Only a few no-lifers which has the required amount of time to go and do all these stuff ( to put it mildly ) and then making a show-off thread.

You have a PC that could run x21030300 characters, who cares? Only those handful few that'll multibox, that makes others experience an irritating one.

@Dutchgrinder,
    Your last reply just shows how people such as these (multiboxers) are, selfish, and how others in this matter responds.
    Multiboxing has never bothered me. And yes, I play pvp. Seems to me you're QQing quite a bit. Speak for yourself.

Jip2

wow

wow simply amazing ;=)

6. What I do occasionally when bored XD

This always leads to the opposite faction leaving battlegrounds to close them, for later matches, after i give them a match such as this. Also note at least half of their team are twinks as well.
    add ur hunter names too to the signature ;)

7. My first ever bg won with 20x..10xdk..5xpala and 5xresto druids

8. My x20 Dk team on frostwolf, work in progress as we speak.
    10x 85 10x 66

9. Lol..
    I have 20x Dks on Frostwolf as well..but they are lvl 63-64...I play like 2 hours a week and I seem to lvl up 5% a month..crap :D

10. Just log them out in a town for rested xp for some days.

Then you will gain double xp for 1.5 levels.

Then log them out near the innkeeper again for a few days.

And do some more quests. :D
    Thats how i am doing it cos lvling them all in one go to 85 would drive me mad.
    (especially since 83-85 will be grinding due to lack of working quests)

11. Just log them out in a town for rested xp for some days.

Then you will gain double xp for 1.5 levels.

Then log them out near the innkeeper again for a few days.

And do some more quests. :D
    Thats how i am doing it cos lvling them all in one go to 85 would drive me mad.
    (especially since 83-85 will be grinding due to lack of working quests)
    Best raper on FW.

12. Can anyone tell me what's the name of the mix from the video? Really loved it.
    ===============================================

Nevermind, I got to it, opened my ears and tried listening really hard for some(any) lyrics. It actually worked.
    Here's the song on YT, uploaded by the original composer:
    [yt]f7RKOP87tt4[/yt]

First ... 23456 ... Last