Mahati
    I can't understand how you people can be so picky when it comes to food O.O. What kind of traumas you suffered as a kid? The ONLY thing I kinda don't like (even that prepared in certain ways) is peas and pumpkins (but as I said, only cooked in certain ways). That's about it :P

You wouldn't survive a week with me XD

Antalar
    i tend to eat most things except food which contains this

3. ....looks like he only eat sandwiches with no cheese.....
    The only time I will eat cheese is if I can't taste it, or it's on pizza.

And I am very happy without eating what I listed, tyvm.
    No se necesita pescado para cocinar picadillo o arroz con pollo...>_>...o bistec...mmm

Living where I do, I have the luxury of choosing to eat what I want since there's a large variety.

Antalar

No se necesita pescado para cocinar picadillo o arroz con pollo...>_>...o bistec...mmm
    you made me remember i have a sandwich which is waiting for me....thanks!

Mahati

Living where I do, I have the luxury of choosing to eat what I want since there's a large variety.
    It's not about the luxury to chose what you eat, but it's just.... okay tell me what don't you like about fish?

I can tell what I like about it rather easily. It's tasty, it's healthy, it has everything you need. What don't you like about salad? Or cheese.... or about half of what you've listed there.

Keep eating your McDonalds :(

Antalar
    i confess i have leveled on Molten 10 characters...one for every class.... 8 of them has the same word on their names....

Gabrantus
    i confess i have leveled on Molten 10 characters...one for every class.... 8 of them has the same word on their names....
    Now do that on vanilla WoW u ****ign ******.

Wat r u? casul?

Antalar
    oh i forget to confess that leveling like 6 chars to 85+ levels are kinda hard (and a bit boring)...... on x1 realm....on retail....where everything works.....

9. I'm kinda picky with food too, but more in terms of how it's prepared and seasoned rather than food types. But I will readily try just about anything.

Although, there is only a couple of dishes in which I can stand beef/pork liver...

10. It's not about the luxury to chose what you eat, but it's just.... okay tell me what don't you like about fish?

I can tell what I like about it rather easily. It's tasty, it's healthy, it has everything you need. What don't you like about salad? Or cheese.... or about half of what you've listed there.

Keep eating your McDonalds :(
    The texture of fish, to be 100% honest.
    I just can't stand it.

Salad wouldn't be too bad if I liked the dressings for it. Which I don't. Which makes it lettuce. Which I don't like to eat because it's bland.

I haven't eaten McDonalds in over 6 months, fyi.
    Cheese, well, taste. My taste buds disagree with me.

11. The texture of fish, to be 100% honest.
    I just can't stand it.

Salad wouldn't be too bad if I liked the dressings for it. Which I don't. Which makes it lettuce. Which I don't like to eat because it's bland.

I haven't eaten McDonalds in over 6 months, fyi.
    Cheese, well, taste. My taste buds disagree with me.
    Interesting. I can't stand cinnamon & raisins,can't think of anything else right now. I just eat everything xD

Danforth
    I can eat anything except a Very salty fish. But squid RuleZ

Grymninja
    I can eat anything except a Very salty fish. But squid RuleZ
    So bro, how bout them anchovies eh? Squid's good, but NO ONE ever cooks it right.

Mahati
    So bro, how bout them anchovies eh? Squid's good, but NO ONE ever cooks it right.
    Real men eat it raw,

First ... 234561454104 ... Last