1. Good job to TwoPointOh for testing this.

Every warrior i see lately doing INSANE aoe dmg (talking about 70k dps) thanks to bladestorm+sweeping strikes exploit see http://forum.molten-wow.com/bugtraq.php?do=view&vbug_id=10914

or stupid single target dps as well due to deep wounds+exectue bug http://forum.molten-wow.com/bugtraq.php?do=view&vbug_id=12994.

I wonder if this bleed stacking issue work for feral`s bleeds as well?

2. Yes, it does. However it's working a bit strange for ferals. They are benefitting only from Sub Rogue bleeds(Haemorrahge). In the test video with the rogue in group, you'll see my dps as feral just 2-3 behind arms warrior, because Rip and Rake's dmg almost doubled.
    25 man raiding guilds are definitely abusing these "bugs". I pity PvE competition now.

3. So you are bascially telling guilds not to use these classes cause we ''abuse'' these buggs? That's ridicelous and very funny. People can't help if their class has possetiv buggs or negativ ones. Either we still play our classes the way it is or molten fixes them. It has alwayse been like that. Like the vigi bug that we used to have, that got fixed. So we have to be patient as with every other bug :P. Still 70k aoe is pretty low... i've seen up to 300k almost lol or at least 200-250k :D so we will enjoy it while it lasts :)

4. Mention atleast one place where I've asked anyone to stop using these classes at raids.
    All i said was people know about the bugged dmg, even though they dunno why it's so, and they're abusing it.
    No one can stop them from doing that because it is indeed a fault of the server to leave such things un-noticed despite it being reported on the bugtracker.
    If anything, the only thing I've asked people to "stop doing" is brag about their DPS at raids. It's not legit dps. Once those toys (bugs) are taken away from you, you'll(people who brag) just cry like a lil kid.

Also, i suspect Fire mages are benefitting from Mastery rating for the spell Combustion, which is making their DPS ridiculously high for their gear. Will test it soon.

5. Thank you and now i know you ingame as well hahaha :)

@TwoPointOh

Heh its a sad fact actually... from seeing the mighty mages getting nerfed (thank god took a while). Even if its not ''legit'' dps it's still big numbers that i can enjoy looking at or have fun while it lasts :).. Still pretty much every class has something to use advantage off so a lot of peoples dps wouldnt be legit but still they brag because they can which is the same thing i am doing.. Still warriors are supouse to be high on the charts but not THIS high as on molten maybe :).. Trust me many prob knows about their ''bugged damage'' they just dont acknowledge it. Still till it's fixed we are ''abusing'' it without intentions if its a passive related bug or exploit not like the vigi bug that people were using.

6. Would you suggest stance dancing at ~200ms???
    Beginner warrior here.....

7. I don't suggest stance dance at all and with that ms nope.

8. Would you suggest stance dancing at ~200ms???
    At that kind of ms you have to ask yourself if you can play with this while in a raiding enviroment like a 25 man raid or 10 man raid since its gonna affect ur MS but my advise is test for yourself if its manageble for you but i would say no since 200 ms is like a few sec delay and i dont think its worth it but give it a try and see what you think otherwise just skip the stance danceing :)

9. At that kind of ms you have to ask yourself if you can play with this while in a raiding enviroment like a 25 man raid or 10 man raid since its gonna affect ur MS but my advise is test for yourself if its manageble for you but i would say no since 200 ms is like a few sec delay and i dont think its worth it but give it a try and see what you think otherwise just skip the stance danceing :)
    200ms = 0.2 sec :D It may be harder for you. Look this way. You execute an ability, then you are locked by global cooldown for ~~1.5 second, in this period time you can hit the next macro button with your other stance. It's preety obvious you won't miss anything. I wouldn't risk stance dance only when you experiance ping jumping / losing packets. You can try to play around with "Custom Lag Tollerance" in wow interface options. I don't think it works correctly, but i heard it helped some people. Im preety sure raiding in 25 mode have nothing to do with your MS. possibly FPS drops may be crucial for stance dance too.

10. 200ms = 0.2 sec :D It may be harder for you. Look this way. You execute an ability, then you are locked by global cooldown for ~~1.5 second, in this period time you can hit the next macro button with your other stance. It's preety obvious you won't miss anything. I wouldn't risk stance dance only when you experiance ping jumping / losing packets. You can try to play around with "Custom Lag Tollerance" in wow interface options. I don't think it works correctly, but i heard it helped some people. Im preety sure raiding in 25 mode have nothing to do with your MS. possibly FPS drops may be crucial for stance dance too.
    Yeah thank you for clearing that upp since i am not so good with that kind of stuff :)

11. Would you suggest stance dancing at ~200ms???
    No. For you is better to feeling required in your group. Just this.

12. Here to answer your questions about EVERYTHING

Feel free to come with suggestions, questions, theories or advise that you may come upp wtih :D I'm all ears :)

13. Great work!

Very good and helpfull guide, prob one of the best ones i've read so far on moltens forum :D

14. is executioner much better than blood and thunder? i like the rend spread for aoe especially with this deep wounds bug

also im not sure if arms should be looking for attack speed increase,or is that just haste

First ... 2345614 ... Last