1. You paradox fellas have killed me so often that i have to kill everything labeled with "paradox" on sight just to be safe. :P

2. You paradox fellas have killed me so often that i have to kill everything labeled with "paradox" on sight just to be safe. :P
    Ahahaha, well, its nothing personal if you got killed by me, i tend to kill everything thats attackable :*

3. Hey guys, I know you've promised to start serious raiding only in Ulduar, but still, any chance you participate in TBC raiding?

Serpentshrine Cavern and Sunwell Plateau are no joke (if scripted correctly, anyway) even with WotLK talents and stuff.

4. Hey guys, I know you've promised to start serious raiding only in Ulduar, but still, any chance you participate in TBC raiding?

Serpentshrine Cavern and Sunwell Plateau are no joke (if scripted correctly, anyway) even with WotLK talents and stuff.
    We will raid Black Temple and Sunwell properly, to see our people in action and get gear for the Northrend release, but thats nothing special i guess. There will be no good PvP gear obtainable, so we gotta do "something" lol :D

5. #bump

server first 70 goes to paradox btw

6. #bump

server first 70 goes to paradox btw
    #gz to Noobpunisher for having the motivation to pull an all-nighter out there :D

7. #recruitment still open - we want to get a few more people in to replace slackers.

8. And we are slowly starting to clear Karazan :D

9. Couldnt get further because of lag, RIP DDOS.

#9man - not critimmun tank with green shield

10. Time to have some fun in SSC :)

Server First Hydross
    Edited: November 8, 2015

11. Everything so far has been cleaned by 20man, most of them fresh 70 :*

#gz to this awesome team

First ... 23456 ... Last