1. No, what's irrelevant is you pointing that out. As I myself already said:

We are as "Blizz-like" as we decide and "Blizz-like" on what we decide. It doesn't matters if we could be "not Blizz-like" on that - we don't want to be so. This isn't a slippery slope where having one thing works as justification to have a different one. The Administration says exactly where the slipping ends.

Alas, as far as our servers are concerned, you don't have that option.

Again you emphasized that this is not a democracy and not about what users want and more about what Administration wants .. which is a pretty good and straightforward response ..

- "We do what we(administration) want and not what you(users) want"... you said
    - Thank you have a great day .. I said
    Edited: March 14, 2018

2. Again you emphasized that this is not a democracy and not about what users want and more about what Administration wants .. which is a pretty good and straightforward response ..

- "We do what we(administration) want and not what you(users) want"... you said
    - Thank you have a great day .. I said
    As any successful business, since players/users/consumers desires aren't focused on the overall benefit of the service, but on their own only, making it so management has to be made to balance the service the business wants to provide, what the users want, and what's realistic.

3. As any successful business, since players/users/consumers desires aren't focused on the overall benefit of the service, but on their own only, making it so management has to be made to balance the service the business wants to provide, what the users want, and what's realistic.

Allow me to paraphrase what you said into an easier to understand paragraph:

"Since you people are barely sheep and can't understand what is good or bad, we, (Management, Administrators, presidents, ... ) that understand things much better than you will decide, what you want, and what you should want, and what's better for you.. Besides, of-course we don't believe in elections, polls and those kind of stuff because we can just understand what you want much better than you, so what's the need for that.." Pretty much what all dictators say to justify what they do ..

Besides, since I am one of those sheep, I have a little hard time understanding the "overall benefit of the service". Wasn't that in "Stratifying the Customer?" or maybe "overall benefit of the service" is to have a buy for win shop to sell gear and make some money?? Sorry to be very confused what do you expect from a sheep ..
    Edited: March 15, 2018

4. Drama 101 Top Student achievement unlocked.

Congratulations.

As this thread has long been answered and serves no visible purpose anymore beyond that of a performance stage, I'm calling it done as has been requested.

First ... 234