racso111
    Have you been stalking mah armory?!?!

TerminusMac
    Hi, i am new in the forum and the guide is good. i have been played enhancement for 1 yaer and i have a 6.1gs, i have read many guides and i consider that i am not a ignorant in the topic but neither an expert, the case is that yesterday in Festergut 10n i did 12k dps, i 'm a haste stacker with 2xBerserker, before i had 20ap+10haste gems and the dps was almost the same. My best Dps has been 14.5k on DBS 10n. I have ShockAndAwe, i have 120ms latency, and i don't know what to do lol, What would you recommend?

I have a question for samuel, Your 26k dps it's legit, or with buff from Sholazar? I'm not interested in detract or criticize, I just want to know the truth =)

Cheers.

3. Hi, i am new in the forum and the guide is good. i have been played enhancement for 1 yaer and i have a 6.1gs, i have read many guides and i consider that i am not a ignorant in the topic but neither an expert, the case is that yesterday in Festergut 10n i did 12k dps, i 'm a haste stacker with 2xBerserker, before i had 20ap+10haste gems and the dps was almost the same. My best Dps has been 14.5k on DBS 10n. I have ShockAndAwe, i have 120ms latency, and i don't know what to do lol, What would you recommend?

I have a question for samuel, Your 26k dps it's legit, or with buff from Sholazar? I'm not interested in detract or criticize, I just want to know the truth =)

Cheers.
    Nope, i didnt use the Sholazar buffs, nor the icecrown one's. Windfury does wonders when you have 1100+ haste and 30 - 40 MS + the perfect raid settup. I didnt get hysteria at that raid, i could have done better. Altho i have tryed the Sholazar buff, as i have said in another topic, but it doesnt stay for any longer than 10 - 15 seconds for me. And abbout your dps, are you hit/expertise caped/crit caped? And how much haste do you have?

TerminusMac
    Nope, i didnt use the Sholazar buffs, nor the icecrown one's. Windfury does wonders when you have 1100+ haste and 30 - 40 MS + the perfect raid settup. I didnt get hysteria at that raid, i could have done better. Altho i have tryed the Sholazar buff, as i have said in another topic, but it doesnt stay for any longer than 10 - 15 seconds for me. And abbout your dps, are you hit/expertise caped/crit caped? And how much haste do you have?
    Thx for the answer, i'm very surprised with your dps it's just insane ;) .

I have 18.xx % spell hit (also i'm a draenei. I miss 3% aprox. white damage in the dummy), expertise 16/16 (but the heroic dummy don't parry, dodge or block my attacks, even if i am in front), my crit is 46.10% without buffs, my haste rating is 991(without buffs). I have STS hero and Herkuml War Token, i use Bizuri's Totem of Shattered Ice, my imbues are WF/FT, i have 4p t10.

5. Thx for the answer, i'm very surprised with your dps it's just insane ;) .

I have 18.xx % spell hit (also i'm a draenei. I miss 3% aprox. white damage in the dummy), expertise 16/16 (but the heroic dummy don't parry, dodge or block my attacks, even if i am in front), my crit is 46.10% without buffs, my haste rating is 991(without buffs). I have STS hero and Herkuml War Token, i use Bizuri's Totem of Shattered Ice, my imbues are WF/FT, i have 4p t10.
    You need less spell hit, 16% is the cap for dranei (17% for others) if you have boomkins/spriests in your raids 100% of the time you can allow your self to go with 12/13% spell hit. Get 22/22 expertise, that should boost your dps by abit, and keep in mind that MW5 Lightning bolt > Stormstrike > everything else. And you could use more crit rating. Ive had fights with 99.9% crits (excluding magma totem/fire nova hits). Get more haste, there is a gab between 800 - 1200 haste ( dont remember the exact values ) that causes you to hit again before windfury could trigger, thus causing less windfury procs and loss of dps, ive had 30 sec without any windfury procs.

racso111
    Definitely, 14.5kdps is low for your GS. Get 20/20 exp. min (enough in my opinion) and train, train, train. Also, dummy dps often doesen't mean anything, I always oom on dummies, but never on DBS (because of talents), which, boosts my dps in raids. Don't build a "dummy spec" for raids, don't take Imp. windfury totems, as you should have a DK. Also, go Berserking + Black Magic, superior on molten IMO.

7. so i have HWT.WFS(hc) and TaiJ(hc)for my enh
    which 2 would be best to use?
    for weapons i have BB hc and keleseth seducer hc + 4/5 t10

Decepticon666
    GJ and thanks for the guide.

I go attack power gems over agility...
    Is this a bad thing in some peoples opinions?

Sagarmatra
    Just a headsup, dual wield specialization is broken on molten servers. Check your hit with and without, and you'll see its the same.

10. **** mang are you for real?
    I was wondering if you guys are sure double WF is better than WF/FT?
    Did you even imply it?
    And should i stack ap, haste or both? didnt quite get what you guys thought was best from reading the thread.

11. You need less spell hit, 16% is the cap for dranei (17% for others) if you have boomkins/spriests in your raids 100% of the time you can allow your self to go with 12/13% spell hit. Get 22/22 expertise, that should boost your dps by abit, and keep in mind that MW5 Lightning bolt > Stormstrike > everything else. And you could use more crit rating. Ive had fights with 99.9% crits (excluding magma totem/fire nova hits). Get more haste, there is a gab between 800 - 1200 haste ( dont remember the exact values ) that causes you to hit again before windfury could trigger, thus causing less windfury procs and loss of dps, ive had 30 sec without any windfury procs.
    I see that for pve you are not using Feral Spirit, but Call of Thunder instead, do the wolves scale that badly in ICC? Or does Lightning Bolt scale too much?

Just a headsup, dual wield specialization is broken on molten servers. Check your hit with and without, and you'll see its the same.
    Hit % from talents is only added onto your character sheet in Cataclysm and beyond, not in WotLK. You can auto-attack the training dummy for ~30 minutes to see that it is indeed working.

12. I see that for pve you are not using Feral Spirit, but Call of Thunder instead, do the wolves scale that badly in ICC? Or does Lightning Bolt scale too much?

Yes, Feral Spirit is pretty much useless in pve (exept for the Spirit Walk spell and their healing) their stat scaling is broken and has been for some years now. The 5% spell crit is only better if you're haste stacking tho, if you're going for ap you should have them, if you're going for ap + haste you can go with what ever fits your playstyle

13. when u say 1200 haste, u mean flat haste or haste from Bizuri's totem?

i got 512 flat haste, but in thinking to socket my self with full haste

armory: http://armory.molten-wow.com/charact...lle/Deathwing/

i wait some suggestions. tnx.

14. when u say 1200 haste, u mean flat haste or haste from Bizuri's totem?

i got 512 flat haste, but in thinking to socket my self with full haste

armory: http://armory.molten-wow.com/charact...lle/Deathwing/

i wait some suggestions. tnx.
    Dont go full haste untill you get 4p t10, thats when haste boosts your dps the most, more haste, more maelstrom procs, more 4p t10 procs, more ap and in the meantime you get to fire a **** load of lightning/chain lightning bolts, or heals. 1100/1200 flat haste, if you cant get that much aim for ~750 and gem for some other stat you might be missing, hit rating/expertise/ap or even crit rating.

15. should o get the haste enchant from engineering? 340 for 12 seconds?

First ... 2345614 ... Last