1. So if I understand this correctly, I should spam howling blast and Frost Strike and use Death Coil only as heal or anti-kite. But what sfould i spend my unholy runes on? If i am not fighting against a healing class?
    Plauge if they cant self heal
    Necro against things like Pala/Rogue/Feral/Warriors

Still use Plague against Rogues, goes though COS and pisses them off.

2. But those hit only like 2k. It is true that i only just began with bgs, but how much do they hit later with better gear?

3. But those hit only like 2k. It is true that i only just began with bgs, but how much do they hit later with better gear?
    I can pull 10k+ with Plague/Necro. I'm in full T2 Vicious gear (****ty 359 sword QQ)

4. You can thank the glyph of Death's embrace positive bug btw , giving you +20 runic power refund when using heal on your self , which it shouldn't in this patch unlike 4.0.6.

Btw , you should take virulence instead of epidemic , simply because you will be using howling blast often and you don't really need you're disease lasting longer , with two handed you still be using obliterate as a finisher , if you think you don't need obliterate , then better play dual weild spec.

For stats , expertise is useless for dk in pvp because of rune refund , this being said , i don't know if it is bugged in this server making expertise jumping in value for us.

For hungering cold , it's cast time shouldn't be reduced by haste , this bug was fixed on AT waiting for molten.

gonfreeks
    That's normal with 358 ilvl/5 pieces pvp not hit capped,no buff... on dummies 20k + dps without cd's ? :|
    I can spam oblit,frost strike and howling all the time without problem with runic power o runes .... I never did so much dps on dummi in 4.0.6... 17/18 k in Bh with all raid buff and cd's.
    I have 62,54% haste.
    There's something wrong or dk frost is more buffed in this patch ? No mage,no war,no rogue doing same dps in my guild,also with better equip... and they should be best dps class in this patch :|

6. That's normal with 358 ilvl/5 pieces pvp not hit capped,no buff... on dummies 20k + dps without cd's ? :|
    I can spam oblit,frost strike and howling all the time without problem with runic power o runes .... I never did so much dps on dummi in 4.0.6... 17/18 k in Bh with all raid buff and cd's.
    I have 62,54% haste.
    There's something wrong or dk frost is more buffed in this patch ? No mage,no war,no rogue doing same dps in my guild,also with better equip... and they should be best dps class in this patch :|
    This has nothing to do with PvP... So I can't help you.

gonfreeks
    Maybe in pvp to you have ever full runic power to spam abilities,i suppose is the same bug

8. Maybe in pvp to you have ever full runic power to spam abilities,i suppose is the same bug
    Nope, all abilities that cost RP uses the RP...

9. Id say spec in Virulence then Epidemic tho. You dont really need Blood Plague, nothing you use will be modified by it since you no longer spam Oblit and Blood Strike. Use Plague Strike as you say tho, for classes without selfheals and CoS rogues.

10. Don't ever underestimate the damage of your diseases, I've lost/won so many games by me/enemy surviving with <1khp. That one dot can bring the kill.

Now for virulance/epidemic: It's personal preference, if you are able to control your dots easy go for virulance if you don't want to waste your time thinking about keeping your dots up and just wanna play a bit lazy go with epidemic.

gonfreeks
    Nope, all abilities that cost RP uses the RP...
    Man..there's something bug in rune/runic regeneration or idk what,but to all frost dks,be honest...now we can spamm abilities like a caster with mana.

12. Man..there's something bug in rune/runic regeneration or idk what,but to all frost dks,be honest...now we can spamm abilities like a caster with mana.
    There's no bug, it's empower rune weapon's passive. You get get your runes back after using a death coil/frost strike. That's our key ability and using this passive at it's best will make you able to spam howling blast.

Alot of people play like this: Howling blast/necrotic strike till 130 RP and spam frost strike. Which is completely wrong, you have to use frost strike after each howling blast+frost strike. Except you are going to burst, build up your necrotic strike and howling blast and get the kill with frost strike spams. If you are not planning to burst the enemy, you will shave off your RP each time you get 34 RP with a frost strike. This will cause you to have 100% uptime on your runes.

13. Man..there's something bug in rune/runic regeneration or idk what,but to all frost dks,be honest...now we can spamm abilities like a caster with mana.
    Indeed there is a bug , abilities that increase mana regeneration are increasing runic power gain.

14. Can anyone share some tips on fighting a blood DK as frost? I was hoping I could just go head on and I would kill them before they can bring me down, but it seems I can't :( Going crazy with Necrotic spams would be a big help I assume?
    Blood dk's have some stupid damage atm. Their death strikes do 30k crits on my 3.8k resil fdk. Ofcourse it's not normal, i'm sure there is some sort of bug to it.

However this doesn't mean you'll lose against blood dk's, the trick is to save your burst till the enemy used his ams/ice bound(blood is immortal in icebound cuz of talents)/vampiric blood. Now the problem is that blood dk's have their rune tap proc on 35% health so what you gonna do is:

-First start kiting with chains of ice
    -Second if he reaches you make sure you necrotic strike and run again
    -Third make him drop to 70%, and pop Pillar and start bursting.
    -99% he'll pop defensives such as ams or ice bound
    -Keep doing this while shaving in some death strikes
    -Do not use lich borne until you drop to 30% health
    -After he used both of his abilities ams and icebound you have to start getting into close fight and stack necrotic strike.
    -He'll use Vampiric blood here, for 99%.
    -The vampiric blood heal will be negated by your necrotic strike however he will get a full rune tap heal twice.
    -He'll be back at 60% wait till VB wears off and start bursting with everything you have. Thus he will only be able to use 1 rune tap which will completely be absorbed by necrotic strike together with his death strike heals. Since your burst delivers a very high necrotic absorb.
    -Now it's his turn to put ams and lich what you gonna do here is chain him off before he's gonna go 20% put hungering cold from a fair distance. And since 99% of the blood dk's in molten such they'll panic and just trinket --> full strang death.

Ofcourse I can't make this completely right because it's all situational like he can grip you on hungering cold, or he can get lucky crits and destroy you vice versa. You can get **** tons of procs and destroy his ***.

15. Indeed there is a bug , abilities that increase mana regeneration are increasing runic power gain.
    True, though it's very rare since it only works when you have GBoM or innervate on you.

First ... 2345614 ... Last