1. Make sure you have javascript enabled, if you do, whats the error you receive when logging in (errors appear in the top right)
    I have javascript enabled and it doesn't show any errors just a white blank screen.

2. I have javascript enabled and it doesn't show any errors just a white blank screen.
    Same at me.

3. Awesome
    A synergy of two servers :)

1) When do we change the realmlist.wtf

--------------------------

2) Ur website page

March 11, 2015

Mists of Pandaria development focus includes resolving issues with major in-game features, improvements to the Raid Finder, implementation of Pet Battle system, Gate of the Setting Sun release followed by Throne of Thunder release with Jin'rokh the Breaker, Horridon, and The Council of Elders encounters. Together with the release of 522 item level through PvE content, we are looking to release Season 14 PvP season with Malevolent Gladiator in-game and on website in near future.

Shouldnt this be Grievous?

3) Activity rank Emissary and community rank patriot
    hehe new ranks!

4. the forum, will it simple change name or do we have to recreate a new account? or a simple account transfer? :x

5. I have javascript enabled and it doesn't show any errors just a white blank screen.
    Now that is quite a bad issue, it means the form isn't being hooked when you submit, thus just dieing.

Pop me a PM with your browser version etc and we'll try to resolve it.

6. Authentication page on Warmane is not working.
    Works fine here

7. the forum, will it simple change name or do we have to recreate a new account? or a simple account transfer? :x
    Everything will stay the same. No new accounts or transfers.

8. Now that is quite a bad issue, it means the form isn't being hooked when you submit, thus just dieing.

Doesn't work for me eighter, just a blank page.
    Using Chrome Version 41.0.2272.89 m

9. Is this current forum gonna go down and we're gonna have a new one with a different layout or will we stay on this forum everytime we click on warmane website ''forum'' function?

10. Now that is quite a bad issue, it means the form isn't being hooked when you submit, thus just dieing.

I sent you a message. ;D

11. Nice name and nice project from both Molten and Arena Tournament, good job and long live. :)

12. Awesome
    A synergy of two servers :)

1) When do we change the realmlist.wtf

It's optional and you can do it for your convenience. Both logon.molten-wow.com and logon.warmane.com are the same.

13. Is this current forum gonna go down and we're gonna have a new one with a different layout or will we stay on this forum everytime we click on warmane website ''forum'' function?
    Current forum will be upgraded keeping all forum data as it is. The new forum will have a completely new layout, similar to Warmane's new design, security and performance standards.

14. btw my guildmates are a bit scared that is it safe to go on this site or not hehe... n i don't know what to do to prove them... any ideas guys?

15. @kaer Ty,nice work,looking forward to the new forum.

First ... 2345614 ... Last