1. Will those events be on 5.4.2 or 5.4.8 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

2. what were the rewards from previous snowmant and cowevent?
    Snowmen drop valor points. cow event drop mounts

3. "December 26, 00:01 -- January 2, 23:59 -- All events and instances are playable"

By this, do you mean Deathwing's Malygo's/Ulduar instances will be so-called playable/fixed?

4. dick in a box i'd say
    +1 sticky!!!

Stop acting so greedy and stupid, aholes!

5. Where is the event? 12.09 nothing upyet.. @Neltharion

6. "For those that are still in the worlds in danger of the Lich King and Deathwing, they will find entrance on their normal teleporters but it won't be easy as it sounds"

What? So we have to go around looking for a guy to teleport us there, or what?

7. Merry Christmas everyone ! best wishes!

8. the restart removed the NPC nice!

9. Teleporter in Stormwind is missing after restart, what happened?

10. Cow event vs Pandaren would be great ideal on this event in frostwolf wish give more fun items and loots @.@

11. Dear Santa,

I hope you are doing well. I have been very nice this year, just thought i would let you know. I helped poor tom learn how to play assassin rogue and i killed Timmy who was camping john's level 85 warrior in jade forest. I also donated 100g to a begger called Monty who begs all day infront of orgrimar AH. I only long for the following to make my new year the best one will ever have, Foresaken warhorse OR Invincible Reins. Hope you have a few in your stock.

Thanks and see you soon Santa!

Merry Xmas!

12. Awesome job Warmane, keep up with the great work! Happy holidays to you all!

13. Y is mop cow level hidden ;-; i dont like hidden places d:

First ... 2345614 ... Last