1. For what they playing then? Staying in Shattrath and show there Coingear? Is that what you wanna say? I think you didnt understood why TBC was so popular.
    They play for whatever they want to play, in whichever way they want to play, with none of it being your business, all while donating so the majority of players can play for free.

2. For what they playing then? Staying in Shattrath and show there Coingear? Is that what you wanna say? I think you didnt understood why TBC was so popular.
    i like afk in shatt with full donor gear, i get wet from doing this. you got a problem? who are you to judge what people are playing a game for?
    if you want to grind one set piece for 1000 hours, feel free to go play on cummy's server. hate kids like you pretending to be tough by grinding a video game.

3. For what they playing then? Staying in Shattrath and show there Coingear? Is that what you wanna say? I think you didnt understood why TBC was so popular.
    maybe they enjoy raiding in full gear.or maybe they wanna to PVP but they hate the grind for it.i personally dont mind farming my PVE gear but i cant force myself to farm honor once again.

also dont think there is that many people who will donate full PVE gear.most of the time people buy 3-4 items they are missing and they cant get.for example gruul trinket is so so hard to get because its low drop rate+ everyone need it.i am tired of farming it and will buy it if i can.
    Edited: July 11, 2017

4. Once we have more information, we will tell, or an annoucement will be made at website.

First ... 234