1. If it was Bot Network ban, or you get the message "Account is locked, but can be unlocked", do a full relog to website should clear either of them.
    Otherwise: Help! I have been hacked/banned for no reason!

Optional helpful stuff:
    1. Restart your PC.
    2. Close and exit torrent. Move your WoW -folder to other folder, away from Torrent's Download folder.
    3. Right click WoW -Folder, select properties, un-check "Read-only" and Apply.
    4. If you get prompt, Apply changes to this folder, subfolders and files and click OK.

Get and use Large Address Aware, which allows your WoW client to use more than 2GB RAM. You won't get "Game requested XXXXXXXXXXXXX bytes of memory" crashes after enabling LAA for the game.

2. why did my ip got suspended

I didn't bot or hack or cheat, please do something

3. Strange ban for no reason

Hello! I was playing on your IceCrown server, and I got banned in the middle of the game, because of BotNetwork, although I am not a bot. I would really like to be unban.

4. Relog to website and it's fixed.

5. Help a friend create an account and get ip banned

So, i invited a friend to play but he's from mexico. He couldn't create the account cause an error of the page that doesnt leave them to do it. I helped him to create the account with the same data he was giving me and leave them verified the gmail. Then he got suspended from ip due to BotNetwork. He leave a mail on [email protected] with all this info and we're waiting for response. Do anyone know anything abouts this or a way to do it faster? Or what can we do now?

6. Returning player, account has been locked.

So yeah, I'm an old player who took a year-long break from the game and I wanted to come back, but when I tried to log into the game it authenticates for a bit before telling me "This account has been locked but can be unlocked". I've already tried a few of the common fixes people have posted like logging off then logging back on again, but it still hasn't worked. My account's in good standing so I'm not sure what's going on. Help? I wanna get back into the game.

7. When you relog, are you doing it on the website?

8. Yes, I relog into Warmane. I logged off and back on again, still didn't work. I tried adding 2-factor authentication to my account then relogged again over and over, and it still won't work. I made a new account about an hour ago to try and start fresh in case this doesn't get fixed but strangely even that account has the same issue. "This account is locked but can be unlocked."

I don't remember ever getting banned before so I don't know why this is happening now. Is it just because I took a really long break?

9. That should have solved it.
    Can you try to do it on a different browser?

10. I did, and it hasn't solved the problem. I use Opera GX normally, and I tried to do it on Chrome but it still didn't work. I'm gonna try it on Microsoft Edge and see what happens I guess, but yeah it doesn't seem to be fixing the problem.

11. No idea then, that's what we have been informed is the solution for legitimate players having that.
    What I can suggest is getting in contact with Support via [email protected] so they can check if there's some different issue in your case.

12. Full relog on the website should fix it.

Log out.
    Log back in.
    Fixed.

13. Your IP Address (IP ADRESS) has been suspended for due to BotNetwork

Hi there,

I did just logged on Warmane website and i've been asked for code from email. Its not a problem, but after that I just recieved message with red letters saying:

"Your IP Address (IP ADRESS) has been suspended for due to BotNetwork"

What is that? I didnt break any rules.

Please help.

14. It solved itself in like 5 minutes. Guess it was checking if im some kind of bot or what. Huh.

First ... 3846474849 Last