1. I don't want to use Hina for now.
    Did the pillow leave you a letter to keep away as well?

Mahati
    All jokes aside, he may try to sleep without Hina because you can't depend on a pillow for the rest of your life. If he has success with this cute girl at his work, chances are he won't need Hina anymore.

Grymninja
    All jokes aside, he may try to sleep without Hina because you can't depend on a pillow for the rest of your life. If he has success with this cute girl at his work, chances are he won't need Hina anymore.
    If he wants to have success he needs to stop using the pillow. :|

Mahati
    If he wants to have success he needs to stop using the pillow. :|
    Well, that's what he's trying to do.

5. If he has success with this cute girl at his work

Where can I bet on this?

Grymninja
    What do you people WANT FROM ME?!!?!?

Spoiler: Show
    plis not Double rainbow.

Antalar
    im so bored that i am watching a 25 minute video of Sha25HC kill...........just waiting to 5pm

8. Tripped, fell down, broke the glass I was carrying and cut myself all over. Derp.

Gabrantus
    I'm not sleeping with it because I'm not supposed to need it. I'm freshly in love again, no longer haunted by the past. I don't need to sleep with Hina because I am happy now.

10. I'm not sleeping with it because I'm not supposed to need it. I'm freshly in love again, no longer haunted by the past. I don't need to sleep with Hina because I am happy now.
    I hope for you that you've learned from your past. To be honest you dun goof'd so hard with the girl from your story, it made me cringe. Let's hope it goes well this time!

glhf

11. Confidence and balance is key.

Be confident about yourself, but try not to come off as stuck-up. ;)

12. I'm not sleeping with it because I'm not supposed to need it. I'm freshly in love again, no longer haunted by the past. I don't need to sleep with Hina because I am happy now.
    Who's the lucky inanimate object this time? A lamp? A sofa? Some kind of stuffed animal?

Gabrantus
    I hope for you that you've learned from your past. To be honest you dun goof'd so hard with the girl from your story, it made me cringe. Let's hope it goes well this time!

glhf
    Confidence and balance is key.

Be confident about yourself, but try not to come off as stuck-up. ;)

I'm feeling alot more confident these days. I don't feel ugly, I don't feel scary, I don't feel weak, I don't even feel like I'm about to spill spaghetti. As I said in the life thread, I feel comfortable around this person, I don't feel like I'm bothering her. We both seem to enjoy conversing.

Who's the lucky inanimate object this time? A lamp? A sofa? Some kind of stuffed animal?
    It would probably be reading comprehension.

14. It would probably be reading comprehension.
    You fell in love with reading comprehension? That's a one way love.

Grymninja
    Tripped, fell down, broke the glass I was carrying and cut myself all over. Derp.
    That sucks. :(