1. This server is going to be high rate as well. Sheesh bro, just go play on one of all the other low rates server instead.

2. Because x5 is far away from x100, that's why. x5 is 1/20th of 100. While x1 is 1/5th of 5. See the massive difference? Should I tell you how big difference is there between x1 and x100? If you want slow level, I suppose the adjustable rate could use the x0.5 rate option, since y'all love snailing around so much.

x5 allows players to level at relatively good rate, not a snail pace, and not that fast either (assuming the base exp and level gaps are based on Vanilla for its duration). x5 is QoL improvement.
    If you want players to experience the evolution of Warcraft, x5 is definitely a bad idea, I really don't understand

3. Ppl who want to level slow can choose to do so themselves, dont force everyone to do because you "enjoy" it.

4. Ppl who want to level slow can choose to do so themselves, dont force everyone to do because you "enjoy" it.
    Same could be said about you "world pvp" andies. Dont force everyone into a pvp realm when it can easily be set as a pve!

5. Overused excuse bro, I've a fulltime job and kids too. I want 1x but 2x or 3x is no problem but 5x... ... sheesh bro just go play on one of their other high rate realms instead.
    That’s just such a stupid way to handle the issue ”just go play on one of their other..” but i want to play on the progressive onyxia server not the other ones. I dont enjoy the leveling Experience i enjoy the progressive endgame. I really dont want to spend my evenings in the barrens, i would much rather spend it in UBRS.

Maybe they can enable an option to turn the xp rate to 1x for those who wants it. Rather we both get to to enjoy the server, instead of having the mentality ”my way or go play on anorher server”.

6. Maybe they can enable an option to turn the xp rate to 1x for those who wants it..
    Already existed on Frostmourn, but thats not the issue at hand. If you can't figure that out there is nothing we can do to educate you.

7. I see that some of people are dumb. Choose 0.5x manually and experience the evolution of WOW on your own.

8. Already existed on Frostmourn, but thats not the issue at hand. If you can't figure that out there is nothing we can do to educate you.
    Why dont you elaborate and tell me what the issue is instead of being snarky?

9. Overused excuse bro, I've a fulltime job and kids too. I want 1x but 2x or 3x is no problem but 5x... ... sheesh bro just go play on one of their other high rate realms instead.
    Yes! Screw everybody who wants "high" rates progression realm. They can go to forever 3.3.5 realms! /s

Already existed on Frostmourn, but thats not the issue at hand. If you can't figure that out there is nothing we can do to educate you.
    So what's the issue at hand then? The realms are same in the principle: x rate progression realms, with option for lower rates.
    If you enjoy low rates so much yourself, you can freely play at lower rates. It's not "optimal"? Ever considered sometimes to gain X, you have to sacrifice a little of Y. E.g. Fun builds may not be most optimal, but those fun builds are fun, and you play them for the fun they provide. Are you saying slow exp journey isn't fun, unless you force others to go through it too?

Others get to raid before you even reach level 40? So what? You get to enjoy your slow leveling, while others get to enjoy raiding. Win-win.

10. ony realm hove to play?

hi, we need to download something for playing on this realm?
    i mean forexample: vanilla expansion and BC ?
    thanks

11. 5x is too much. My suggestion is go for 3x untill level 40, then go for 2x.

"B.Elfs and Draenei: Disabled until TBC content" idk, unless there is a good reason not to enable them, I think this is a big L.

Also I see people suggesting to keep the 3.3.5 talents. While it sounds cool and interesting, there will be alot of balance issues in raids and it may take alot of work to make them challenging, since 3.3.5 talents are way too OP when compared to the classic ones.

12. So what's the issue at hand then? The realms are same in the principle: x rate progression realms, with option for lower rates.
    If you enjoy low rates so much yourself, you can freely play at lower rates. It's not "optimal"? Ever considered sometimes to gain X, you have to sacrifice a little of Y. E.g. Fun builds may not be most optimal, but those fun builds are fun, and you play them for the fun they provide. Are you saying slow exp journey isn't fun, unless you force others to go through it too?
    You don't understand the issue either. Case closed.

13. 5x is too much. My suggestion is go for 3x untill level 40, then go for 2x.

"B.Elfs and Draenei: Disabled until TBC content" idk, unless there is a good reason not to enable them, I think this is a big L.

Also I see people suggesting to keep the 3.3.5 talents. While it sounds cool and interesting, there will be alot of balance issues in raids and it may take alot of work to make them challenging, since 3.3.5 talents are way too OP when compared to the classic ones.
    Blood Elves and Draeneis are races that came with Burning Crusade so yes, they should be locked until that time arrives.

14. I'm excited to see which version of items we'll be getting. Mainly the crowd pummeler, but the rest, too.

15. You don't understand the issue either. Case closed.
    Is the case closed because you can't post your actual issue?

All you say is "that's not the issue", yet you don't elaborate further. I guess the issue is in your head.

Case closed, am I right?

First ... 3947484950515999 ... Last