1. [YT]xpeQR_Rz4eg[/YT]

Why haven't you watched Flashpoint yet?

Great.

I sure am gonna ask someone out when my car's exhaust pipe is ****ed.

There sure has been an inconvenient amount of deterring factors popping out at very inconvenient timing.

Well, what's the issue? If it's bent up at a point, just disconnect that section of the pipe.

ByOdinsBeard
    Don't you give me that look.

Gabrantus
    Well, what's the issue? If it's bent up at a point, just disconnect that section of the pipe.
    The silencer is completely wrecked. The pipe basically does not work as intended. A car that shoots black crap out of it's behind while making noise akin to a hundred teenage tuned mopeds is not something I'd like to drive, especially if I have company.

The only relief is that I did not cause this.

ByOdinsBeard

5. Koalas are the most perfect beings on this planet. They're soft, fat, cute, law-protected animals that sleep for at least 16 hours a day, and while they are awake they're eating eucalyptus and tripping.

Grymninja
    Koalas are the most perfect beings on this planet. They're soft, fat, cute, law-protected animals that sleep for at least 16 hours a day, and while they are awake they're eating eucalyptus and tripping.
    Watch out for drop bears.

Gabrantus
    I had the perfect chance to ask her out today, but I didn't. It was the last chance to ask in person.

Fortunately, I did not shy out, I could've asked her easily, it's just that I do not have the resources to take anyone to a date right now, even if she accepted. With no car, we can't go anywhere, and there's really nothing to do in this rural town. It would have been shameful.

It was the last day at work that I could see her, so I just added her on facebook, and I'll just ask her when the time is convenient.

I guess it's a good thing that my car's exhaust pipe was devastated before I needed it for something important.

I have the longest hair out of everyone I know. I grew it for many years now and it reaches my butt.
    Congratulations, you have defeated me. My hair is only 70 centimeters long. It's reaching the point where growth has slowed down dramatically.

Antalar
    [YT]zY7UK-6aaNA[/YT]

Soroboru
    I studied him a lot in college

Evertos
    Inb4 DamnOriginal post about your gender and size of your phallic plot device.

Antalar
    ..............................about your gender and size of your phallic plot device.
    random conversation about phallic devices are always around......it has decreased lately.....but there are some around.....

Gabrantus
    Inb4 DamnOriginal post about your gender and size of your phallic plot device.
    DamnOriginal is just mad that he can't have long hair, act girly and sleep with pillows because muh manliness!

Muh social norms!

Muh fitting in!

13. DamnOriginal is just mad that he can't have long hair, act girly and sleep with pillows because muh manliness.
    I actually know two people who prefer to cuddle their pillow than rest their head on it. One of them is actually a girl lol.

ByOdinsBeard
    [YT]xpeQR_Rz4eg[/YT]

Why haven't you watched Flashpoint yet?
    please respond