Heirloom
    About Wound Poison, does it decrease 50% health gained from Warrior's Last Stand and Druid's Survival Instinct too? I'm really happy if it does. XD

2. About Wound Poison, does it decrease 50% health gained from Warrior's Last Stand and Druid's Survival Instinct too? I'm really happy if it does. XD
    No, sorry..:D

Sunbright
    About Wound Poison, does it decrease 50% health gained from Warrior's Last Stand and Druid's Survival Instinct too? I'm really happy if it does. XD
    That's not labelled as a healing effect, just a temporary health increase :P

treelol
    Do you mind making a BiS list?

xylo
    Do you mind making a BiS list?
    YES YES.. MAKE A BIS LIST.. ahhahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahah

trolled.

dude , it depends on your playstyle.

6. Therez only 1 must have BiS
    Shirt-Precious' Ribbon
    xD

treelol
    YES YES.. MAKE A BIS LIST.. ahhahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahah

trolled.

dude , it depends on your playstyle.
    Give me an example.

8. wow Qu nice, didn't saw this before, you sure gave this some time, gj :)

Adefacin
    I got a question,about subtlety...
    We all love & use Shadowstep,but is this spell buged??
    When mage catch you in frost nova,it shouldn't work. Same with shaman,& druid snares.

10. I got a question,about subtlety...
    We all love & use Shadowstep,but is this spell buged??
    When mage catch you in frost nova,it shouldn't work. Same with shaman,& druid snares.

http://forum.molten-wow.com/bugtraq....w&vbug_id=1934
    http://forum.molten-wow.com/bugtraq....ew&vbug_id=466

Adefacin
    Thank you,for answer.
    I hope soon it will be fixed,so alot of rogues will roll to other specs.
    Right now,sub rogue ar death for mages.

12. Thank you,for answer.
    I hope soon it will be fixed,so alot of rogues will roll to other specs.
    Right now,sub rogue ar death for mages.
    Well, you know, it will take lot of time, since one of those bugs is reported in april 2011 and you see, its still bugged, and well there are thousands of bugs like this..

Well as we know, envneom is dominant in wotlk, expectaly in arenas so its like "we have to play envenom if we want to be in top ranks". But well subtlety isnt bad in wotlk, also in 3.3.5a its got litle boosted up.. and in 3v3 is subtlety great, in combs like RMP (rogue mage priest) or resto shemn, shadow priest, sub rogue and so on.

I play subtlety in 2v2 too with shadow priest and its not bad, we can do hight rates. Vs plate combs like warr pala my partner can fill up our missing burst since rogues on plate do less damage, also with arp and well also ressilience got role there... But i can say i do kinda nice dmg on plates, i ave 44% arp but well i have some donations (tirnkets and ring) for arp.. But also keeping my ressil up to 1,1k so we can "survive" little bit more and also my partner can heal me little bit and save before death :P

Adefacin
    Well, you know, it will take lot of time, since one of those bugs is reported in april 2011 and you see, its still bugged, and well there are thousands of bugs like this..

Well as we know, envneom is dominant in wotlk, expectaly in arenas so its like "we have to play envenom if we want to be in top ranks". But well subtlety isnt bad in wotlk, also in 3.3.5a its got litle boosted up.. and in 3v3 is subtlety great, in combs like RMP (rogue mage priest) or resto shemn, shadow priest, sub rogue and so on.

I play subtlety in 2v2 too with shadow priest and its not bad, we can do hight rates. Vs plate combs like warr pala my partner can fill up our missing burst since rogues on plate do less damage, also with arp and well also ressilience got role there... But i can say i do kinda nice dmg on plates, i ave 44% arp but well i have some donations (tirnkets and ring) for arp.. But also keeping my ressil up to 1,1k so we can "survive" little bit more and also my partner can heal me little bit and save before death :P
    Yeah,but....i whant my win was fair you know.
    Yesterday i saw sub rogue,he got no skill...but he beated good frost mage,just because frost cant sop him.If that bug would be fixed,i think alot of "Fake" sub rogue's will roll back to others specs.
    At the moment I'm playing with muti/envenom. on 1x1 i can beat frost mage,but it's realy hard...
    On sub,you can burst down mage realy fast & when you dont waste your vanish to escape from frost nova,or any root's/snares. I think it's realy makes sub's OP against mages...
    Without this bug even sub playstyle will be different.But now...

First ... 34567 ... Last