View Poll Results: Would you like to extend the level 60 cap end date?

Voters
896. You may not vote on this poll
  • Keep it as it is now (end date: Oct. 25th)

449 50.11%
  • Extend by 1 month

296 33.04%
  • Extend by 2 months

151 16.85%
  1. To be honest as soon as you get the high warlord gear you basically BIS and don't have to do any of the raid content :P Just do maybe a few dungeons, raids and maybe clear AQ 40 if that's possible and you have nothing to do then (this is only speaking for all the lvl 60's).. I mean if we extend it by a month then we will prob have people running in high warlord gear, clear all of the raids and then there's nothing to do till TBC is out? I'll stand by my opinion not to extend vanlia but open for extending TBC...

2. To be honest as soon as you get the high warlord gear you basically BIS and don't have to do any of the raid content :P Just do maybe a few dungeons, raids and maybe clear AQ 40 if that's possible and you have nothing to do then (this is only speaking for all the lvl 60's).. I mean if we extend it by a month then we will prob have people running in high warlord gear, clear all of the raids and then there's nothing to do till TBC is out? I'll stand by my opinion not to extend vanlia but open for extending TBC...
    This exactly. TBC would be a much better candidate for extension that Vanilla. But im cool either way.

3. So I voted yes...after seeing the pvp at 60...**** no. Get us to 80 as soon as possible.

4. So I voted yes...after seeing the pvp at 60...**** no. Get us to 80 as soon as possible.
    haha no use for regrets now! when all the ppl who give detailed reason as to why not to extend , ppl just come and say "i love vanilla thanks bb" and choose to extend :D

5. I didn't choose extend, because i enjoy vanilla or that I don't wanna get to 80. I chose extend because of the amount of people in each zone, creating this sense of "full" world where world pvp and questing exists.

Rushing through the content in a week and then being "meh bored" is a common paradox. Anyways either decision is fine with me, I just know that most zones will never see a single person once the rest of the content gets released.

6. Statistics show that the community want to extend the time being level 60. 51.8% said to extend it, so it seems the majority of the community wants to have a longer period of time being level 60.
    Not anymore and nice try btw.
    To be honest.. all votes for extend are not there because of "having fun on old content" , people simple dont wanna be behind when 70 lv hits.. but you know that ? they gonna be anyway.. slow leveling now , slow leveing after 60 lv. One month is fair time for everyone.

7. haha no use for regrets now! when all the ppl who give detailed reason as to why not to extend , ppl just come and say "i love vanilla thanks bb" and choose to extend :D
    Like...there's resilience in tbc right? Extend tbc if you wanna...but pvp right now is everybody one shotting everybody.

8. I came for WOTLK content. Not vanilla, If I wanted vanilla I'd go play on those respected, dedicated to vanilla servers. Thank You.

9. I wouldn't be against another 2-4 weeks, considering the constant DDoS's are keeping a lot of US players from logging on.

10. I'd love another month of vanilla.

To all the people saying "People who want to play lvl60 raids can do so after TBC launches" : You know that is ******ed. People play raids because it nets them gear and they enjoy it.
    When any rewards are no more viable, no people will play those raids.

11. Make some compromise between votes and extend it by 15-20 days ? Also if you scripted TBC raids good and i mean really good people would want extension there too.
    Personaly id much more like 2 bonus months on TBC

12. I'd like 2 months extended both for TBC and WOTLK, people who are already lvl 60 have nothing to do in their lives than play wow, which is ok if it doesn't affect me but by rushing TBC and WTOLK they do that... and tbh they'd play anything just to play something. Please extend expansions so we can enjoy in vanilla/tbc/wotlk content more :)

13. maybe 15 more days would be good?
    that way the people at 60 dosnt have to wait an additional month, and the low level people get more time to level, and the people that like 60 in general get a bit more time to raid and do bgs.
    also you get more time to farm gold for flying and multi spec etc ;)

14. I like WOTLK, and I play here because I want WOTLK

BUT

To tell the truth I am also a bit sick of the Wotlk Content. I dont want Vanilla and TBC forever, but it is such a nice change for a while. I'd gladly take another month of Vanilla and TBC just to full enjoy it before I move on back to WOTLK.

And there is no better way to enjoy vanilla then to have every zone actually populated, and people looking for Stratholm and UBRS groups. Because once TBC and WOTLK will be released, every zone will die out in population, nd people wont be bothered with endgame dungeons and raids.
    Please extend.

First ... 34567 ... Last