O.O that middle pic is AWESOME

unloki147
    I got bored in Pandaland...:D

3. hahaha the Power Ranger! :D
    Looks realy great !

4. Ok, This is my new favorite thread.

5. Ok, This is my new favorite thread.
    +1 I agree! This thread is awesome.

6. I want to see you play a small game of chess with your characters as the pieces. xD

Spoonynick
    i REALLY dont understand why multiboxing is allowed on molten, the ONLY reason its allowed on retail is because the player pays for each individual account... accounts on molten are free...

This is relevant to my concerns ^

8. This is relevant to my concerns ^
    what?..imagine having 10 accounts to multibox with...
    imagine beeing online with 9 of them and the 10th beeing in queue 666th....

donation is the key, as paying fees on retail

9. what?..imagine having 10 accounts to multibox with...
    imagine beeing online with 9 of them and the 10th beeing in queue 666th....

donation is the key, as paying fees on retail
    Eh.. You don't log in one, wait 10 minutes and then log in the next one. You type in the password and hit enter on them all at exactly the same time. If there's queue, they are typically right behind each other.

10. Dude,
    Multiboxers need good pc's in order to even play, some spend a couple of thousand dollars on a pc.
    You dont think that they have enough money to skip que?
    Also, we dont only donate to skip que, we buy items with it since its hard to gear up so many chars.
    Besides, the percantage of normal player donator-non donator is higher then mutliboxing donator-non donator. So start crying somewhere else
    Where does this come from? Who says I'm crying? I was stating that logging in multiple characters is easy.

And gearing is a joke. You can't pay to get gear on retail, so I'm sure as hell not going to pay to get geared here. Just because you have the hardware to multibox however many characters you may be playing (25 in my case) that doesn't mean that you have money to blow as you please. There's plenty of people who multibox and still not have too much money. Maybe you live at home still and that's why, but I don't. Get your **** straight.

11. Like tkn963 said multiboxing has nothing to do with beeing rich.
    U dont even need a good pc to play 5 chars.
    If u are going to play 10 chars or more u may have to invest some money for the hardware but its still cheap compared to other hobbys like skiing,diving or i dont know... just think how much u have to pay for a good skiing equipment.

unloki147

Get back to Topic guys!...I want to see something creative here. :D

13. My phalanx (sort of) :)
    Nice :)
    Get Argent lance and draw the weapon on the first line while the other lines have the weapon vertical.
    then it should look like this ;)

14. Get Argent lance and draw the weapon on the first line while the other lines have the weapon vertical.
    Sadly on cata Argent Lance is bugged: http://forum.molten-wow.com/bugtraq....&vbug_id=10562

First ... 34567 ... Last